TP-LINK 48-Port 10/100Mbps + 4-Port Gigabit Smart Switch
TP-LINK smart switch TL-SL2452 is equipped with 48 10/100Mbps RJ45 ports, 2 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 ports and 2 Gigabit SFP slots. The switch provides high performance, enterprise-level QoS, useful security strategies and rich layer 2 management features.
TP-LINK Smart Switch TL-SL2452 is a cost-effective product solution for the small and medium business. TL-SL2452 has useful security features. The Storm Control feature protects against Broadcast, Multicast and Unknown unicast Storm. Quality of Service (QoS, L2 to L4) provides enhanced traffic management capabilities to move your data smoother and faster. Anymore, the easy-to-use web management interfaces, along with SNMP and RMON, mean faster setup and configuration with less downtime. For workgroup and departments requiring cost-sensitive layer 2 switch and gigabit capability, TP-LINK smart switch TL-SL2452 provides you the ideal access-edge solution.
Advanced QoS features
To integrate voice, data and video service on one network, the switch applies rich QoS policies. Administrator can designate the priority of the traffic based on a variety of means including Port Priority, 802.1P Priority and DSCP Priority, to ensure that voice and video are always clear, smooth and jitter free. In conjunction with the Voice VLAN the switch supports, the voice applications will operate with much smoother performance.
Abundant Layer 2 features
For more application of layer 2 switches, TL-SL2452 supports a complete lineup of layer 2 features, including 802.1Q tag VLAN, Port Isolation, Port Mirroring, STP/RSTP/MSTP, Link Aggregation Group and 802.3x Flow Control function. Any more, the switches provide advanced features for network maintenance such as Loop Back Detection, Cable Diagnostics and IGMP Snooping. IGMP snooping ensures the switch intelligently forward the multicast stream only to the appropriate subscribers while IGMP throttling&filtering restrict each subscriber on a port level to prevent unauthorized multicast access.
Enterprise Level Management Features
TL-SL2452 is easy to use and manage. It supports various user-friendly standard management features, such as intuitive web-based Graphical User Interface(GUI) or SNMP (v1/2/3) and RMON support enables the switch to be polled for valuable status information and send traps on abnormal events.
• Standards and Protocols: IEEE 802.3i, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE802.3z,IEEE802.3ad, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.1d, IEEE 802.1s,IEEE 802.1w, IEEE 802.1q, IEEE 802.1p
• Interface: 48 10/100Mbps RJ45 Ports(Auto Negotiation/Auto MDI/MDIX)2 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 Ports(Auto Negotiation/Auto MDI/MDIX)2 Gigabit SFP Slots
• Network Media: 10BASE-T: UTP category 3, 4, 5 cable (maximum 100m)100BASE-TX/1000Base-T: UTP category 5, 5e or above cable(maximum 100m)100BASE-FX:MMF,SMF1000BASE-X: MMF, SMF
• Fan Quantity: Fanless
• Dimensions (W X D X H): 17.3*7.1*1.7 in.(440*180*44 mm)
• Power Supply: 100~240VAC, 50/60Hz
• Power Consumption: Maximum: 15.3W (220V/50Hz)
• Bandwidth/Backplane: 17.6Gbps
• MAC Address Table: 8k
• Packet Forwarding Rate: 13.1Mpps
• Jumbo Frame: 10KB
• Quality of Service: Support 802.1p CoS/DSCP prioritySupport 4 priority queuesQueue scheduling: SP, WRR, SP+WRRPort/Flow-based Rate LimitingVoice VLAN
• L2 Features: IGMP Snooping V1/V2/V3802.3ad LACP (Up to 6 aggregation groups,containing 4 ports per group)Spanning Tree STP/RSTP/MSTP BPDU Filtering/Guard,TC/Root Protect,Loop back detection,802.3x Flow Control
• VLAN: Supports up to 512 VLANs simultaneously (out of 4K VLAN IDs)
• Access Control List: L2~L4 package filtering based on source and destination MAC address, IP address, TCP/UDP ports
• Security: SSH v1/v2,SSL v2/v3/TLSv1,Port Security,Broadcast/Multicast/Unknown-unicast Storm Control
• Management: Web-based GUI and CLI management,SNMP v1/v2c/v3,compatible with public MIBs and,TP-LINK private MIBs,RMON (1, 2, 3, 9 groups),CPU Monitoring,Port Mirroring,Firmware Upgrade: TFTP & Web,System Diagnose: VCT,SYSLOG & Public MIBS
• Certification: CE, FCC, RoHS
• Environment: Operating Temperature: 0~40 (32~104);Storage Temperature: -40~70 (-40~158),Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing,Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
• Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8, MAC OS, NetWare, UNIX or Linux.
• Power Cord;
• Installation Guide;
• Resource CD;
• Rackmount Kits;
• Rubber Feet
We are an Official Reseller of TP-Link in New Zealand