Thermaltake Core X9 E-ATX Cube Case USB 3.0 - No Power Supply included
The Core X9, the first E-ATX chassis of the Core X Series by Thermaltake, is a cube case offering endless stackable capacity and expandability for enthusiasts to create massive liquid cooling systems, utilize as a file server as well as accommodate dual systems. Users can customise the chassis for the best viewing presentation with an interchangeable window and I/O panel design.
The Core X9 delivers outstanding cooling performance with compatibility for extensive DIY/AIO LCS and overclocking components, further enhancing the reputation that the air-cooling units of this series has become renowned for. It is guaranteed to be an immensely powerful system!
Stackable for Enthusiasts
With its endless stacking design, the Core X9 is in a class above the rest. Virtually limitless utility is possible; it offers an expandable system allowing enthusiasts to incorporate externally-modular upgrades. Stacked together, the chassis opens up space to expand the liquid cooling system, the storage solutions, or even create dual systems, thereby enabling a dedicated top/bottom set-up for pure cooling. When stacked, the maximum radiator length supported is 600mm on the front side.
Designed for high-end gaming system compatibility, the Core X9’s modular drive racks allow gamer to easily install up to six data storage devices, a dual expansion slot VGA of up to 590mm in length, and a tower CPU cooler as high as 250mm. Even with a high-wattage PSU stretching to 200mm in length, it still leaves plenty of space for cable management. Moreover, two 480mm radiators can be installed on top of the chassis, delivering superior cooling performance.
The Core X9’s unparalleled cooling ability offers fan brackets with various mounting points to support any type of gaming system that can be accommodated, including DIY/AIO liquid-cooling systems and air-cooling units. A large 200mm fan is pre-installed on the front side and a rear 120mm fan reassures and guarantees the flow of aeration. The fan brackets can either be adjusted for 120mm, 140mm, or 200mm fans on the top panel, while there is room for 120mm and 140mm fans on the side panel.
Optimised for space management, the Core X9 is divided into two main chambers: the upper chamber is made for cooling performance and better efficiency, while the lower one is made for PSU and drive bays. Thanks to the removable 2.5"/3.5" drive device racks, there is plenty of flexibility to gain the maximum interior space when needed for advanced cooling performance or liquid systems build.
Fully Modular Design
A “3 +9" drive bay concept design for storage devices makes setting up the best storage solution on the market super easy and flexible. In addition, a customisable 5.25" & 3.5" drive bay feature enables users to freely interchange the 3.5" hard-drive cages to suit their particular needs.
Interchangeable Window and I/O Panel
Users can customise the chassis for the best viewing presentation with an interchangeable window and I/O panel design. Side I/O ports include four USB 3.0.
Tt LCS Certified is a Thermaltake exclusive certification applied to only products that pass the design and hardcore enthusiasts standards that a true LCS chassis should be held to. The Tt LCS certification was created so that we at Thermaltake can designate to all power users which chassis have been tested to be best compatible with extreme liquid cooling configurations to ensure you get the best performance from the best features and fitment.
• P/N: CA-1D8-00F1WN-00
• Case Type: E-ATX Cube Case
• Dimension (HxWxD): 502 x 380 x 640mm (19.8 x 15 x 25.2")
• Net Weight: 17kg / 37.5lb
• Side Panel: Transparent Window
• Colour: Exterior & Interior : Black
• Material: SPCC
• Cooling System:
• Front (intake): 200 x 200 x 30 mm fan (800rpm, 13dBA)
• Rear (exhaust): 120 x 120 x 25 mm Turbo fan (1000rpm, 16dBA)
• Drive Bays:
• Accessible: 3 x 5.25"
• Hidden: 6 x 3.5" or 2.5" (HDD Cage), 1 x 3.5", 2 x 2.5" (M/B Tray)
• Expansion Slots: 8
• 6.7" x 6.7" (Mini ITX)
• 9.6" x 9.6" (Micro ATX)
• 12" x 9.6" (ATX)
• 12" x 13" (Extend ATX)
• I/O Port: 4 x USB 3.0; 1 x HD Audio
• PSU: Standard PS2 PSU (optional)
• LCS Upgradable: Supports 1/2", 3/8", 1/4" water tube
• Fan Support:
• Front: 3 x 120mm or 2 x 140mm or 2 x 200mm
• Top: 8 x 120mm or 6 x 140mm or 2 x 200mm
• Rear: 2 x 120mm or 2 x 140mm
• Bottom: 3 x 120mm
• Side: 4 x 120mm or 3 x 140mm
• Radiator Support:
• Front: 1 x 120mm or 1 x 240mm or 1 x 360mm; 1 x 140mm or 1 x 280mm
• Top: 2 x 120mm or 2 x 240mm or 2 x 360mm or 2 x 480mm; 2 x 140mm or 2 x 280mm or 2 x 420mm
• Rear: 1 x 120mm or 1 x 140mm
• Side: 1 x 120mm or 1 x 240mm or 1 x 360mm or 1 x 480mm; 1 x 140mm or 1 x 280mm or 1 x 420mm
• Bottom: 1 x 120mm or 1 x 240mm or 1 x 360mm or 1 x 480mm; 1 x 140mm or 1 x 280mm or 1 x 420mm
• CPU cooler height limitation: 250mm
• VGA length limitation: 400mm (with ODD cage); 590mm (without ODD cage)
• PSU length limitation: 220mm (With Bottom Fan)