Synology RackStation RS819 4 Bay 2GB RAM Diskless 1RU Rack Mountable NAS
• RS819 is a compact and scalable 4-bay rackmount NAS in a 1U form factor. With snapshot technology support, RS819 brings business workgroups simple yet comprehensive solutions to data management, sharing, synchronization and backup.
Meet the space-saving rackmount server for deployment
• RS819 supports up to 8 drives when connecting with one RX418 expansion unit. Since both RS819 and RX418 are only 12 inches in depth, they can fit perfectly in a 2-post or wall mount rack.
Ultimate file management and sharing
• File Station is a web-based, fast and secure management tool built to allow easy, drag-and-drop operations without requiring any complex setup on Mac or PC. Advanced search and filtering tools allow for easy organization and file sharing. For complete compatibility, RS819 supports the following protocols: AFP, FTP, iSCSI, NFS, SMB, and WebDAV.
• CPU Model: Realtek RTD1296
• CPU Architecture: 64-bit
• CPU Frequency: Quad Core 1.4 GHz
• Hardware Encryption Engine: Yes
• System Memory: 2 GB DDR4
• Drive Bays: 4
• Maximum Drive Bays with Expansion Unit: 8
• Compatible Drive Type: 3.5" SATA HDD, 2.5" SATA HDD, 2.5" SATA SSD
• Maximum Internal Raw Capacity: 64 TB (16 TB drive x 4) (Capacity may vary by RAID types)
• Maximum Raw Capacity with Expansion Units: 128 TB (64 TB + 16 TB drive x 4) (Capacity may vary by RAID types)
• Maximum Single Volume Size: 108 TB
• Hot Swappable Drive: Yes
• 2x RJ-45 1GbE LAN Port (with Link Aggregation / Failover support)
• 2x USB 3.0 Port
• 1x eSATA Port
• Internal Drives: Btrfs, EXT4
• External Drives: Btrfs, EXT4, EXT3, FAT, NTFS, HFS+, exFAT (Note: exFAT Access is purchased separately in Package Center.)
• Form Factor (RU): 1U
• Rack Installation Support: 2-post 19" rack (direct mounting), 4-post 19" rack (Synology Rail Kit - sold separately)
• System Fan: 40 mm x 40 mm x 3 pcs
• Fan Speed Mode: Full-Speed Mode, Cool Mode, Quiet Mode
• Power Recovery: Yes
• Noise Level: 28.9 dB(A)
• Scheduled Power On / Off: YEs
• Wake on LAN / WAN: Yes
• Power Supply Unit / Adapter: 100 W
• AC Input Power Voltage: 100 V to 240 V AC
• Power Frequency: 50/60 Hz, Single Phase
• Power Consumption: 28.31 W (Access), 10.1 W (HDD Hibernation)
• British Thermal Unit: 96.6 BTU/hr (Access), 34.46 BTU/hr (HDD Hibernation)
• Operating Temperature: 5°C to 35°C
• Storage Temperature: -20°C to 60°C
• Relative Humidity: 5% to 95% RH
• Dimensions (HxWxD): 44 x 478 x 327.5 mm
• Weight: 4.34 kg
• Accessory Pack
• AC Power Cord
• Quick Installation Guide
Please note our standard dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. Our courier partners will provide a contactless delivery service.
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.