Special Product Offer:
Synology DiskStation DS720+ 2 Bay 2GB DDR4 RAM Tower NAS with 2x 4TB Western Digital Red Drives + Installation!
• DS720+ provides two built-in M.2 SSD slots so that you can take full advantage of Synology SSD Cache functionality. Add SSD cache for up to 20 times faster I/O response without using front drive bays. You can add five more drives with Synology DX517 to expand storage capacity.
Accelerate Demanding Applications
• A more powerful CPU speeds up computing-intensive applications. The new 4-core processor boosts photo indexing, database response times, and web PHP response efficiency. Easily categorize your photo memories, smoothly manage files across computers and mobile devices, and enjoy blazing fast web applications.
Access And Sync Your Files Seamlessly
• Synology Drive provides a built-in universal portal to access your data anytime and anywhere, and synchronize all your files across platforms, including Windows, macOS, Linux, Android, and iOS.
• Sync files on demand: Save the storage space and network bandwidth of your PC.
• Go back in time: Easily retrieve previous versions of your shared files.
• Back up your data: Protect your files as scheduled or in real-time.
Real-Time Collaboration On Your Private Cloud
• Synology Office is a collaboration package combining the convenience and usability of public clouds with the data privacy and security guaranteed by private clouds. It allows you to work seamlessly together on documents and spreadsheets in a protected environment.
Seamless Integration With Your Mobile Devices
• Synology mobile applications are designed to allow quick and secure access to your data wherever you are.
Powered By Synology DSM
• Multimedia - Complete multimedia solution for management, streaming, and playback.
• Hyper Backup - Store multiple backup versions with block-level incremental data backup and cross-version deduplication.
• Desktop Backup - Simplified backup solution for your Mac, PC, and mobile devices.
• Snapshot Replication - Schedulable and instantaneous data protection for shared folders and iSCSI LUNs for disaster prevention.
• Surveillance Station - Complete surveillance solution for recording, monitoring, and management.
• Synology Drive - A versatile solution for file management and synchronization.
• CPU Model: Intel Celeron J4125
• CPU Architecture: 64-bit
• CPU Frequency: 4-core 2.0 (base) / 2.7 (burst) GHz
• Hardware Encryption Engine (AES-NI): Yes
• System Memory: 2 GB DDR4 non-ECC
• Total Memory Slots: 1
• Maximum Memory Capacity: 6 GB (2 GB + 4 GB)
• Drive Bays: 2
• Maximum Drive Bays with Expansion Unit: 7 (DX517 x 1)
• M.2 Drive Slots: 2 (NVMe)
• Compatible Drive Type: 3.5" SATA HDD; 2.5" SATA HDD; 2.5" SATA SSD; M.2 2280 NVMe SSD
• Maximum Single Volume Size*: 108 TB
• Installed: 2x 4TB Western Digital Red Drives
• RJ-45 1GbE LAN Port: 2 (with Link Aggregation / Failover support)
• USB 3.0 Port: 2
• eSATA Port: 1
• Internal Drives: Btrfs; EXT4
• External Drives: Btrfs; EXT4; EXT3; FAT; NTFS; HFS+; exFAT (exFAT Access is purchased separately in Package Center)
• Size (Height x Width x Depth): 166 mm x 106 mm x 223 mm
• Weight: 1.51 kg
• System Fan: 92 mm x 92 mm x 1 pcs
• Fan Speed Mode: Full-Speed Mode; Cool Mode; Quiet Mode
• Brightness Adjustable Front LED Indicators: Yes
• Power Recovery: Yes
• Noise Level: 18.4 dB(A)
• Scheduled Power On / Off: Yes
• Wake on LAN / WAN: Yes
• Power Supply Unit / Adapter: 65 W
• AC Input Power Voltage: 100 V to 240 V AC
• Power Frequency: 50/60 Hz, Single Phase
• Power Consumption: 16.44 W (Access) / 6.19 W (HDD Hibernation)
• British Thermal Unit 56.1 BTU/hr (Access) / 21.12 BTU/hr (HDD Hibernation)
• Operating Temperature: 0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F)
• Storage Temperature: -20°C to 60°C (-5°F to 140°F)
• Relative Humidity: 5% to 95% RH
• 1x Accessory Pack
• 1x AC Power Adapter
• 1x AC Power Cord
• 2x RJ-45 LAN Cable
• 1x Quick Installation Guide
We are operational & shipping orders throughout all COVID alert levels. Couriers will provide a contactless delivery service. Please note our dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.