The Strontium OTG USB 2.0 flash module is a mass-storage system based on innovations in semiconductor technology. It has been developed to provide an inexpensive, mechanically robust storage medium in OTG form for consumer applications. It is used for data storage and transfer between OTG-compatible devices without cable.
• Capacity: 8GB
• Hi-Speed Standard Type A USB (USB 2.0) and Micro-B USB 2.0
• Shock Resistant and Robust Cap Design
• Universal Serial Bus 1.1, 2.0 & 3.0 compatible (USB - PC), (microB – OTG supported gadget)
• Support plug and play
• Operation voltage: 4.5~5.5V DC from USB 2.0 port
• Recommended Operating Temperature ranges: 0ºC to 65ºC for operating commercial
• Variable clock rate 0~480MHz
• Low power consumption
• USB Bus-Powered, no external power required
• Non-volatile storage and solid-state reliability
• Minimum 50,000 insertions
• MTBF (Mean Time Between Failure) : > 500 000 hrs to 1500 000hrs
• Data Reliability : < 1 non-recoverable error in 1014 bits read
• Retention 10 years (Flash dependent)
• Dimensions: 31.5 x 11.45 x 4.55mm
• Weight: Nearly 3g
Strontium Nitro 8GB USB 2.0 On-The-Go Flash Drive
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.