Special Product Offer:
StarTech 7 Port USB 3.0 Industrial Powered USB Hub with ESD Protection
• Designed for performance and durability, the industrial-grade hub features a rugged, metal housing. Its wide-range 7-48V DC terminal block input gives you the flexibility to power the hub as required, based on your own power input capabilities. Plus, it supports an extended operating temperature range (0 C to 70 C), helping to ensure reliable performance even in the most demanding factory and industrial environments.
• The rugged hub also offers ESD protection to each USB port, which can help safeguard your investments by preventing damage to your connected devices.
Secure and versatile installation on DIN rails or surfaces
• This wall-mountable USB 3.0 hub can be securely mounted to surfaces, under desks, and in other high traffic areas where there is a concern that USB connections may become unplugged. Plus, it also includes optional DIN rail mounts for use with equipment rack installations.
Supports transfer speeds up to 5Gbps
• Compliant with SuperSpeed USB 3.0, this industrial hub supports 5Gbps bandwidth. It's also backward compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.x specifications, simultaneously supporting older USB peripherals or legacy systems that lack USB 3.0 capabilities.
• Bus Type: USB 3.0
• Chipset ID: Genesys Logic - GL3520
• Fast-Charge Port(s): Yes
• Industry Standards: USB Battery Charging Specification Rev. 1.2, USB 3.0 - Backward compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1
• Interface: USB 3.0
• Ports: 7
• USB-C Device Port(s): No
• USB-C Host Connection: No
• Maximum Data Transfer Rate: 5 Gbps
• MTBF: 126,106 Hours
• Surge Protection: 15kV ESD protection
• Type and Rate: USB 3.0 - 5 Gbit/s
• 7x USB Type-A (9 pin) USB 3.0 Female
• 1x USB Type-B (9 pin) USB 3.0 Female
• 1x Terminal Block (2 Wire)
• Input Voltage: 7 ~ 48 DC
• Power Source: Terminal Block
• Humidity: 5%~95% RH (Non-condensing)
• Operating Temperature: 0 C to 70 C
• Storage Temperature: -20 C to 85 C
• Color: Black
• Enclosure Type: Steel
• Form Factor: Industrial
• Dimensions (HxLxW): 45 x 145 x 54 mm
• Weight: 325 g
• OS Independent; No additional drivers or software required
Special Notes / Requirements
• Note: If connected to a USB 2.0 host port, performance may be limited
• This product is intended for use with terminal block power only – Standard AC adapter not available
System and Cable Requirements
• Host computer with an available USB 3.0 port
• USB 3.0 A - B Cable
• DIN Rail Mounting Kit
• Terminal Block (2 Wire)
• Instruction Manual
We are operational & shipping orders throughout all COVID alert levels. Couriers will provide a contactless delivery service. Please note our dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.