Special Product Offer:
StarTech USB 3.0 3-Port USB Hub with RJ-45
• This high-quality, Apple style USB hub features a Gigabit Ethernet port, giving you an easy way to expand your MacBook connectivity. And because the hub integrates a Gigabit Ethernet port, you can add wired network connectivity to your laptop in a location where Wi-Fi is unreliable or unavailable.
• The hub’s built-in USB cable has sufficient length to reach your laptop’s USB 3.0 port, regardless of where the port is located.
• Plus, the stylish hub features three USB 3.0 (also known as USB 3.1 Gen 1) ports in a compact housing. And, its silver, sandblasted finish provides a unique and trendy look when compared to traditional hubs.
Portable and rugged
• The hub features a rugged yet lightweight housing, so there’s no need to sacrifice dependability for portability. With its compact, USB-powered design and a built-in USB cable, you can tuck the combination hub neatly into your travel bag, and avoid the nuisance of carrying multiple separate adapters.
• This USB 3.0 hub is perfect for travel, such as back-and-forth trips from home to office. Plus, the compact hub takes up minimal space on a desk, so you can use it in hot-desk or BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) environments.
Save money and time
• This bus-powered USB hub installs quickly and easily, and it’s natively supported in Windows, Mac, and Chrome OS, with no additional drivers or software required. You can also avoid the nuisance and cost of purchasing new devices by using the USB 3.0 hub plus GbE with your current USB 2.0 and 1.x devices.
• Bus Type USB 3.0
• Chipset ID Genesys Logic - GL3520 (USB 3.0)
• Realtek - RTL8153 (LAN)
• Fast-Charge Port(s) No
• Industry Standards IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab
IEEE 802.3az Energy-Efficient Ethernet, IEEE 802.3x Flow Control, 802.1q VLAN Tagging, 802.1p Layer 2 Priority Encoding
USB 3.0 - Backward compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1
• Interface: USB 3.0, USB 3.1 Gen 1, RJ45 (Gigabit Ethernet)
• Ports: 3
• USB-C Device Port(s): No
• USB-C Host Connection: No
• Auto MDIX: Yes
• Auto-Negotiation: Yes
• Compatible Networks: 10/100/1000 Mbps
• Flow Control: Full duplex flow control
• Full Duplex Support: Yes
• Jumbo Frame Support: 9K max.
• Maximum Data Transfer Rate: 5 Gbps (USB 3.0), 2 Gbps (Ethernet; Full-Duplex)
• Type and Rate: USB 3.0 - 5 Gbit/s
• 3x USB Type-A (9 pin) USB 3.0 Female
• 1x RJ-45 Female
• 1x USB Type-A (9 pin) USB 3.0 Male
• Power Source: USB-Powered
• Humidity: 10%~90% RH (Non-condensing)
• Operating Temperature: 0 C to 40 C
• Storage Temperature: -10 C to 70 C
• Cable Length: 268 mm
• Color: Silver & White
• Enclosure Type: Aluminum and Plastic
• Form Factor: Compact
• Dimensions (HxLxW): 18 x 110 x 34 mm
• Weight: 75 g
• Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10
• Windows Server 2008 R2, 2012, 2016
• Mac OS 10.7 to 10.12
• Chrome OS
Special Notes / Requirements
• Note: If connected to a USB 2.0 host port, performance may be limited
System and Cable Requirements
• Host computer with a USB 3.0 port
We are operational & shipping orders throughout all COVID alert levels. Couriers will provide a contactless delivery service. Please note our dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.