StarTech 1080p HDMI Video and USB over IP Gigabit LAN Receiver
• In a point-to-multipoint setup, you can connect the HDMI over IP kit through an unmanaged or managed Gigabit LAN portal. You can also connect one or several sources (transmitters) to multiple displays (receivers) over your network, using a managed Gigabit Ethernet switch with IGMP. For further scalability, you can combine up to 16 different extender kits.
• For smaller-scale applications, you can use the extender kit as a point-to-point video extender by connecting the transmitter and receiver units directly over Cat5 or Cat6 cabling for a one-to-one HDMI extension up to 330 feet (100 meters).
Manage your video distribution from your mobile device
• HDMI distribution kit features an easy-to-use video control software app that helps you manage your IP video distribution. The app is simple to set up, with automatic hardware detection, and it lets you switch video sources for each remote display. You can also create and manage a video wall, for an impressive digital signage presentation that’s sure to catch your audience’s attention.
• The software is available on iOS for your iPhone or iPad, Android for your smartphone or tablet, and Google Chrome browser.
Professional, cost-effective, simple installation
• The HDMI over IP extender kit includes optional mounting hardware for a tidy installation. Ideal for high-definition applications, the extender supports 1080p video resolutions and digital stereo audio. Plus, because the extender uses standard non-proprietary Cat5e or Cat6 Ethernet cable with RJ45 connectors, it eliminates both the expense and hassle of running specialized cables.
• The extender also features an EDID copy function, which ensures native resolution and maximum compatibility with your display or projector for a convenient plug-and-play installation.
• Audio: Yes
• Cabling: Cat 5e UTP or better
• Daisy-Chain: Yes
• Ports: 1
• Rack-Mountable: Yes
• Audio Specifications: Stereo Audio
• Max Distance: 100 m / 330 ft
• Maximum Digital Resolutions: 1920x1200 @60Hz
• Supported Resolutions: 1920 x 1200, 1920 x 1080, 1600 x 1200
• Wide Screen Supported: Yes
• Remote Unit Connectors: 1 - HDMI (19 pin) Female, 1 - RJ-45 Female
• Center Tip Polarity: Positive
• Input Current: 0.6 A
• Input Voltage: 100 ~ 240 AC
• Output Current: 1.5 A
• Output Voltage: 12 DC
• Plug Type: M
• Power Source: AC Adapter Included
• Humidity: 0% - 80 %
• Operating Temperature: 0 C to 40 C
• Storage Temperature: -10 C to 60 C
• Color: Black
• Enclosure Type: Aluminum and Plastic
• Dimensions (HxLxW): 28 x 131 x 97 mm
• Weight 15.9 oz [450 g]
• foot pad set
• universal power adapter (NA / EU / UK / AU)
• mounting bracket
• instruction manual
Please note our standard dispatch and delivery time frames will extend during this period. Our courier partners will provide a contactless delivery service. We are experiencing large stock fluctuations with our distribution warehouses. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.