Special Product Offer:
StarTech 4K HDMI over IP Receiver
• You can add multiple receivers to your HDMI over IP extender kit to create a point-to-multipoint setup or video wall. In these configurations, you can also add additional sources (transmitters) with even more displays (receivers) over your Gigabit Ethernet switch with IGMP. For further scalability, you can combine up to 16 total (transmitters) and as many receivers (displays) as your network bandwidth can support. The extender also features a separate 3.5 mm audio source that enables you to switch between the native HDMI audio and a separate 3.5 mm audio source, so you can distribute a single audio source to multiple remote locations over IP (also requires a Gigabit Ethernet switch with IGMP).
Ultra HD 4K resolution at 30Hz
• This HDMI over IP kit uses H.264 compression to deliver astonishing 4K UHD video to your remote 4K displays over an IP connection. With support for 4K, you can achieve an output resolution of up to 3840 x 2160p at 30Hz, which enables you to extend a 4K video source to multiple remote locations -- perfect for digital signage or entertainment video distribution throughout large buildings such as schools, hospitals, shopping centers or areas. The extender is backward compatible with lower resolutions such as 1080p or 720p, making it great for lower resolution applications while future-proofing your infrastructure for 4K implementation.
Manage your video distribution from your mobile device
• This HDMI distribution kit features an easy-to-use video control software app that helps you manage your IP video distribution. The app is simple to set up, with automatic hardware detection, and it lets you switch video sources for each remote display. You can also create and manage a video wall, for an impressive digital signage presentation that’s sure to catch your audience’s attention.
Professional, cost-effective, simple installation
• The HDMI over IP extender kit includes optional slot shelf mounting hardware for a tidy installation. Plus, because the extender uses standard non-proprietary CAT5e or CAT6 Ethernet cable with RJ-45 connectors, it eliminates both the expense and hassle of running specialized cables.
• Audio: Yes
• AV Input: HDMI
• Cabling: Cat 5e UTP or better
• Daisy-Chain: Yes
• Ports: 1
• Rack-Mountable: Yes
• Audio Specifications: Stereo Sound
• Max Distance: 100 m / 330 ft
• Maximum Digital Resolutions: 4K @ 30Hz
• Supported Resolutions: 3840x2160 (4K) @ 30Hz, 2560x1600, 1920x1200 @ 60Hz, 1920x1080 (1080p), 1280x720 (720p)
• Wide Screen Supported: Yes
• Connector A: 1 - HDMI (19 pin) Female Output, 1 - RJ-45 Female, 2 - RJ-11 Female, 4 - 3.5 mm Mini-Jack (3 Position) Female
• Center Tip Polarity: Positive
• Input Current: 0.6 A
• Input Voltage: 100 - 240 AC
• Output Current: 1.5 A
• Output Voltage: 12V DC
• Plug Type: M
• Power Consumption (In Watts): 18
• Power Source: AC Adapter Included
• Color: Black
• Material: Aluminum
• Product Height: 3 cm
• Product Length: 13.1 cm
• Product Width: 11.7 cm
• Weight of Product: 594 g
• 1x universal power adapter (NA, EU, UK, ANZ)
• 1x mounting bracket
• 1x CAT5 cable
• 1x RJ11 to RS232 adapter
• 1x RJ11 cable
• 1x plastic screwdriver
• 1x quick-start guide
We are operational & shipping orders throughout all COVID alert levels. Couriers will provide a contactless delivery service. Please note our dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.