StarTech 1 Port Gigabit Ethernet PCI Express Network Card
• This PCI Express Gigabit Ethernet card utilizes the Intel® I210-AT chipset, delivering the power, performance and enhanced capabilities you need for dependable network connections to your server or computer. Compliant with IEEE 802.3/u/ab standards, the GbE network card provides an effective upgrade or replacement network port, with a maximum throughput of up to 1000Mbps in each direction (2000 Mbps total) - up to ten times faster than 10/100 Ethernet. The I210 chipset provides many advanced features to support load-balancing the flow of network traffic, to enhance throughput and provide greater data reliability. It also supports Audio-Video Bridging (AVB) to enable tightly controlled media stream synchronization, buffering and resource reservation.
A versatile and cost-effective solution
• Compatible with a broad range of operating systems, this versatile PCIe Gigabit NIC is ideal for many business applications requiring servers or workstation upgrades. It’s a cost-effective way to upgrade your server or computer from a 10/100 Ethernet port to a Gigabit Ethernet port, or add an Ethernet port to take advantage of advanced features such as VLAN tagging, Jumbo Frames, Wake-On-LAN and Auto MDIX.
• With a dual-profile design, the PCI Express network card installs easily into a wide range of computer/server chassis, regardless of form factor. The card comes equipped with a full-sized bracket, and includes a low-profile/half-height installation bracket that you can use as needed.
• Bus Type: PCI Express
• Card Type: Standard Profile (LP bracket incl.)
• Chipset ID: Intel - I210-AT
• Industry Standards: IEEE 802.3 10BASE-T, IEEE 802.3u 100BASE-TX, IEEE 802.3ab 1000BASE-T, IEEE 802.1Q VLAN Tagging, IEEE 802.3x Full Duplex Flow Control
• Ports: 1
• Auto MDIX: Yes
• Compatible Networks: 10/100/1000 Mbps
• Full Duplex Support: Yes
• Jumbo Frame Support: 9K max.
• Maximum Data Transfer Rate: 2000 Mbps (full-duplex)
• Promiscuous Mode: Yes
• Supported Protocols: IEEE 802.3ad (link aggregation), IEEE 1588 (time sync)
• Connector Type(s): 1 - PCI Express x1 Male, 1 - RJ-45 Female
• LED Indicators: 1 - 100/1000 Mbps Indicator, 1 - Link/Activity
• Power Consumption (In Watts): Max 0.8W
• Humidity: 20% ~ 80% RH
• Operating Temperature: 5°C to 50°C (41°F to 122°F)
• Storage Temperature: -20°C to 60°C (-4°F to 140°F)
• Color: Black
• Product Height: 1.8 cm
• Product Length: 12 cm
• Product Width: 66 mm
• Weight of Product: 38 g
• System and Cable Requirements: Available PCI Express expansion card slot
• 1x Low Profile Bracket
• 1x Instruction Manual
Please note our standard dispatch and delivery time frames will extend during this period. Our courier partners will provide a contactless delivery service. We are experiencing large stock fluctuations with our distribution warehouses. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.