Sophos AP 100 Access Point
• You can set up multiple wireless Access Points (APs) within minutes. They require no local configuration and will simply find the controller, retrieve their IP address via DHCP, and import the configuration. Devices automatically appear in the UTM/firewall interface where you can manually activate them.
Provides guest Wi-Fi and BYOD access
• We give you secure, easy-to-manage guest access out-of-the-box–without extra appliances, licenses or complex configuration. And you can tailor the guest experience to suit your needs. Set bandwidth limits and content filtering as well as customizing the login page and vouchers to strengthen your company brand.
Secure wireless and integrated network protection
• To prevent unauthorized access we use the most advanced encryption and authentication standards available, including WPA2-Enterprise in combination with IEEE 802.1X (RADIUS authentication). And, our APs forward wireless traffic to the UTM or firewall, giving wireless clients the same level of security as if they were physically connected to the LAN. You can also choose to authenticate users based on their credentials from any back end server supported by our UTM and firewall for greater flexibility and control.
• Multiple SSID: 8 per radio (16 in total)
• LAN interface: 1 x 10/100/1000 Base TX
• Supported WLAN Standards: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac 2.4 and 5 GHz
• PoE: 802.3at
• Number of antennas: 3 external
• Number of radios: 2
• MIMO: 3x3:3
• Certifications: CE, FCC, IC, RCM, CB, UL
• Power Supply: 100-240V, 50/60 Hz (no power adapter/PoE injector supplied)
• Power Consumption: 17W
• Mount: Desktop/Wall
• Dimensions (W x H x D): 183 x 36 x 183 mm
• Weight: 505g
Due to the high demand on courier services during the Christmas period, our standard delivery times may extend. We recommend placing orders as early as possible for pre-Christmas delivery.
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.