*Actual hours may vary depending on usage environment.
Sony VPL-PHZ11 5000 Lumen WUXGA 1920 x 1200 Laser Diode Projector
• The Z-Phosphor laser light source is coupled with Sony's acclaimed BrightEra 3LCD projection engine to ensure high 5000 lumen image brightness with vivid, natural colour reproduction.
• Constant Bright maintains the same brightness of 4,500 lumens throughout the 14,000 hour recommended life span.* *When Constant Bright is on, and using 'Standard' light output mode
Advanced picture refinement technologies
• Picture quality is boosted by advanced processing featured on Sony's home cinema projectors. Reality Creation uses a powerful pattern-matching database to optimise every pixel. Contrast Enhancer actively analyses and refines dark and light image areas for sparkling highlights and rich, deep blacks.
Crisp, detail-packed WUXGA resolution images
• See fine detail in PC presentations, videos or multimedia signage with WUXGA (1920 x 1200) 16:10 resolution.
Up to 20,000 hours* operation with virtually no maintenance
• The advanced laser light source offers up to 20,000 hours* operation without lamp exchange, reducing lifetime running costs compared with traditional projectors. *Actual hours may vary depending on usage environment.
Hassle-free automatic filter cleaning
• Focus on great-looking images instead of arduous maintenance tasks: new automated filter cleaning system removes dust every 100 hours.
Energy saving features
• Reduce running costs even further with convenient energy-saving features: Picture Mute and Auto Dimming.
Save time with every presentation
• Quick power On/Off dramatically cuts warm-up time after switch-on before you can start presenting at full brightness.
360° free-angle installation capability
• Enjoy greater installation flexibility: position the projector freely at any angle – or its side or even upside down.
• Simpler, more cost-effective installation and connectivity with digital transmission of HD video, audio and networking/control over a single Ethernet cable.
• Low fan noise ensures discreet, unobtrusive operation in quiet environments for academic and corporate use.
Slim, attractive blend-in design
• The slim, stylish case design features a flat top surface that blends in discreetly when the projector is ceiling mounted.
• Picture Mode ensures great-looking pictures in any presentation conditions. Select Standard, Dynamic, or Brightness Priority mode for optimised image quality, with any source and in every room.
Simple set-up with friendly new Installation menu
• Easily adjust projector settings with remote commander.
• Display system: 3 LCD system
• Size of effective display area: 0.76” (19.3 mm) x 3 BrightEra LCD Panel, Aspect ratio: 16:10
• Number of pixels: 6,912,000 (1920 x 1200 x 3) pixels
• Screen size: 40" to 300" (1.02 m to 7.62 m)
• Light output Mode: Standard: 5,000 lm
• Color light output Mode: Standard: 5,000 lm
• Focus: Manual
• Zoom - Powered/Manual: Manual
• Zoom - Ratio: Approx. x 1.45
• Throw ratio: 1.28:1 to 1.88:1
• Lens shift - Powered/Manual: Manual
• Lens shift - Range Vertical: +20% to +55%
• Lens shift - Range Horizontal: +/- 10%
• Type: Laser diode
• Filter cleaning / replacement cycle (Max.): 20,000 H (service maintenance)
• Speaker: 16 W (monaural)
• Computer signal input: Maximum display resolution: 1920 x 1200 dots *2
• Video signal input: NTSC, PAL, SECAM, 480/60p, 576/50i, 720/60p, 720/50p, 1080/60i, 1080/50i ; The following items are available for HDMI input only; 1080/60p, 1080/50p, 1080/24p
• Color System: NTSC3.58, PAL, SECAM, NTSC4.43, PAL-M, PAL-N, PAL60
• Input A: RGB / Y PB PR input connector:Mini D-sub 15 pin (female) ; Audio input connector: Stereo mini jack
• Input B: HDMI input connector: HDMI 19-pin, HDCP support ; Audio input connector: HDMI audio support
• Input C: HDMI input connector: HDMI 19-pin, HDCP support ; Audio input connector: HDMI audio support
• Input D: HDBaseT interface connector: RJ45, 4 play (Video, Audio, LAN, Control)
• Video In: Video input connector: BNC ; Audio input connector: Shared with INPUT A
• Output: Audio output connector: Stereo mini jack
• Remote: D-sub 9-pin (male) / RS232C
• LAN: RJ45, 100BASE-TX (Shared with INPUT D)
• USB: TYPE-A
• USB: TYPE-B
• Lamp Mode: Standard / Middle / Low: 36 dB / 28 dB / 25 dB
• Operating temperature / Operating humidity: 0°to 40°C / 20 % to 80 % (no condensation)
• Storage temperature / Storage humidity: -10° to +60°C / 20 % to 80 % (no condensation)
• Power requirements: AC 100 V to 240 V, 4.3 A to 1.7 A, 50 Hz / 60 Hz
• Power Consumption: AC 100 V to 120 VMode: Standard: 424 W ; AC 220 V to 240 VMode: Standard: 403 W
• Power Consumption (Standby Mode): AC 100 V to 120 V0.5 W (when "Standby mode" is set to "Low") ; AC 220 V to 240 V0.5 W (when "Standby mode" is set to "Low")
• Dimensions (W x H x D) (without protrusions): 510 x 113 x 354.6 mm
• Mass: Approx. 8.7kg
• Remote commander: RM-PJ8
Due to the high demand on courier services during the Christmas period, our standard delivery times may extend. We recommend placing orders as early as possible for pre-Christmas delivery.
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.