- View all categories...
- View all categories...
- View all categories...
- View all categories...
Sony Alpha A6000 E Mount 24.3 Megapixel Digital Camera - Black + 16-50mm Lens
• Forget everything you knew about autofocus. With Sony's state-of-the-art 4D Focus, you'll be able to capture every moving subject with astonishing clarity like never before. The 4D Focus combines fast autofocus speed, wide coverage and steadfast tracking through a sophisticated AF algorithm. In this instance, the A6000 comes equipped with the world's fastest autofocus at a mere 0.06 second, letting you achieve the perfect shot in any situation with stunning precision. Experience a truly game-changing autofocus that never lets go of any moment worth capturing.
A Perfect Pairing For Sharp, Detailed Images
• With three times the processing speed of earlier models, the new BIONZ X is able to accurately capture textures, reduce blurry details, and even suppress visual noise in specific areas to ensure sharp images. Together with the new 24.3MP APS HD CMOS sensor which improves light sensitivity, expect outstanding quality in every image.
Split-Second And Ultra-Sharp
• Capturing an impressive 11 photos a second wouldn't mean much if they were blurry. That's where the A6000 excels; you get a very high frames-per-second (fps) rate while the superior AF tracking ensures your selected subject is crisp and clear.
Smooth And Seamless DSLR-Style Operation
• Shooting perfectly lit, crisp photos and videos like a professional is just a few dials and taps away with the A6000 mirrorless camera. Enjoy features such as Multi Interface Shoe which allows users to take advantage of accessories for movie shooting and high-capacity flash units for still images, built-in flash for minimal camera-shake blur and a new customisable user interface for swift access to a wide range of functions.
Smarter Viewfinder For Better Photos
• The OLED Tru-Finder EVF is a new optical system with 4 double aspherical lenses with rich real-time data for planning and previewing shots. Exposure Control compensates for overly bright/dim scenes, Focus Zoom accurately enlarges a chosen detail, and Display Mode reveals histograms and more. It is also designed with a wide viewing angle, providing clear visibility from corner to corner.
Share Images With One Touch
• Share photos and MP4 movies in an instant by simply touching the camera to your friend's Android smartphone or tablet. This remarkably convenient wireless feature is made possible by built-in Wi-Fi and NFC (Near Field Communication) technology that also works with preinstalled Smart Remote Control Embedded to enable remote control of your camera from the smartphone or tablet.
• Lens Mount: Sony E-mount
• Camera Type: Interchangeable lens digital camera with built-in flash
• Lens Compatibility: Sony E-mount lenses
• Type: APS-C type (23.5 x 15.6mm) "Exmor" APS HD CMOS sensor
• Effective no. of Pixels: Approx. 24.3 mega pixels
• Total no. of Pixels: Approx. 24.7 mega pixels
• Anti-Dust System: Charge protection coating on Optical Filter and ultrasonic vibration mechanism
Recording System (Still Image)
• Recording Format: JPEG (DCF Ver. 2.0, Exif Ver.2.3, MPF Baseline compliant), RAW (Sony ARW 2.3 format)
• Image Size (Aspect Ratio 3:2): L: 6000 x 4000(24M), M: 4240 x 2832(12M), S: 3008 x 2000(6.0M)
• Image Size (Aspect Ratio 16:9): L: 6000 x 3376(20M), M: 4240 x 2400(10M), S: 3008 x 1688(5.1M)
• Image Quality Modes: RAW, RAW & JPEG, JPEG Fine, JPEG Standard
• Picture Effects: Posterization (Color), Posterization (B/W), Pop Color, Retro Photo, Partial Color (R/G/B/Y), High Contrast Monochrome, Toy Camera (Normal/Cool/Warm/Green/Magenta), Soft High-key, Soft Focus (High/Mid/Low), HDR Painting (High/Mid/Low). Rich-tone Monochrome, Miniature (Auto/Top/Middle (H)/Bottom/Right/Middle(V)/Left), Watercolor, Illustration (High/Mid/Low)
• Creative Style: Standard, Vivid, Neutral, Clear, Deep, Light, Portrait, Landscape, Sunset, Night Scene, Autumn leaves, Black & White, Sepia, Style Box(1-6), (Contrast (-3 to +3 steps), Saturation (-3 to +3 steps), Sharpness (-3 to +3 steps))
• Dynamic Range: Off, Dynamic Range Optimizer (Auto/Level (1-5)), Auto High Dynamic Range (Auto Exposure Difference, Exposure Difference Level (1-6 EV, 1.0 EV step))
• Color Space: sRGB standard (with sYCC gamut) and Adobe RGB standard compatible with TRILUMINOS Color
Recording System (Movie)
• Recording Format: AVCHD format Ver. 2.0 compliant, MP4
• Video Compression: AVCHD: MPEG-4 AVC/H.264, MP4: MPEG-4 AVC/H.264
• Audio Recording Format: AVCHD: Dolby Digital (AC-3) 2ch, Dolby Digital Stereo Creator, MP4: MPEG-4 AAC-LC 2ch
• Memory Stick: Memory Stick PRO Duo, Memory Stick PRO-HG Duo, Memory Stick XC-HG Duo
• SD Memory Card: SD memory card, SDHC memory card (UHS-I compliant), SDXC memory card (UHS-I compliant)
• Long exposure NR: On/Off , available at shutter speeds longer than 1 sec.
• High ISO NR: Normal/Low/Off
• Modes: Auto/ Daylight/ Shade/ Cloudy/ Incandescent/ Fluorescent< Warm White /Cool White/ Day White/ Daylight>/ Flash / Underwater/ Color Temperature & color filter / Custom
• Type: Fast Hybrid AF(phase-detection AF/contrast-detection AF)
• Sensitivity Range: EV0 to EV20 (ISO100 equivalent with F2.8 lens attached)
• Autofocus Mode: AF-A (Automatic AF), AF-S (Single-shot AF), AF-C ( Continuous AF), DMF (Direct Manual Focus), Manual Focus
• Focus Area: Wide (179 points (phase-detection AF), 25 points(contrast-detection AF)) / Zone / Center-weighted / Flexible Spot (S/M/L)
• Other Features: Predictive control, Focus lock, Eye-Start AF (only with LA-EA2 or LA-EA4 attached(Sold separately))
• Metering System Type: 1200-zone evaluative metering
• Sensitivity Range: EV0 to EV20 (at ISO100 equivalent with F2.8 lens attached)
• Metering Modes: Multi-segment, Center-weighted, Spot
• Exposure Modes: iAUTO, Superior Auto, Programmed AE (P), Aperture priority (A), Shutter-speed priority (S), Manual (M), Movie (Programmed AE (P)/Aperture priority (A)/Shutter-speed priority (S)/Manual (M)), Sweep Panorama, Scene Selection
• Scene Selection: Portrait, Sports Action, Macro, Landscape, Sunset, Night Scene, Hand-held Twilight, Night Portrait, Anti Motion Blur
• Exposure Compensation: +/- 5.0EV(1/3 EV, 1/2 EV steps selectable)
• Exposure Bracketing: Bracket: Cont./Bracket: Single, With 1/3 EV, 1/2 EV, 2/3 EV, 1.0 EV, 2.0 EV, 3.0 EV increments, 3/5 frames (1.0 EV, 2.0 EV, 3.0 EV : only 3 frames) selectable
• AE Lock: Locked when shutter button is pressed halfway. (Auto/On/Off selectable)
• ISO Sensitivity: Still images: ISO 100-25600 equivalent (1/3 EV step), AUTO (ISO 100-25600, selectable lower limit and upper limit), Movies: ISO 100-12800 equivalent (1/3 EV step)/AUTO (ISO 100-12800 equivalent, selectable lower limit and upper limit)
• LCD Monitor Type: 7.5cm (3.0-type) wide type TFT
• Total no. of Dots: 921,600 dots
• Brightness Control: Manual (5 steps between -2 and +2), Sunny Weather mode
• Adjustable Angle: Up by approx. 90 degrees, Down by approx. 45 degrees
• Histogram: Yes
• Real-time Image Adjustment: On/Off
• Face Detection: Up to 8 faces detectable automatically
• Smile Shutter: Smile shutter (selectable from 3 steps)
• Precision Digital Zoom: Approx. 4x
• Shooting Tips: Yes
• Help Guide: Yes
• Type: Electronically-controlled, vertical-traverse, focal-plane type
• Shutter Speeds: Still images:1/4000 to 30 sec, Bulb, Movies: 1/4000 to 1/4(1/3 steps), up to 1/60 in AUTO mode (up to 1/30 in Auto slow shutter mode)
• Flash Sync. Speed: 1/160 sec.
• Type: 1.0 cm (0.39 type) OLED Electronic viewfinder (color)
• Field of View: 100%
• Magnification: Approx. 1.07x (35mm camera equivalent: Approx. 0.70x) with 50mm lens at infinity, -1m-1
• Eye Relief: Approx. 23mm from the eyepiece lens, 21.4mm from the eyepiece frame at -1m-1 (CIPA standard)
• Diopter Control: -4.0 to +3.0m-1 diopter
• Shooting Modes: Single Shooting, Continuous shooting, Speed Priority Continuous shooting, (Bracket: Cont. / Bracket: Single / White Balance bracket / DRO bracket)
• Self-Timer: 10/2 sec delay selectable, 10 sec delay 3/5 exposures selectable
• Continuous Shooting (Approx.): Continuous shooting: Hi: 11 fps, Mid: 6 fps, Lo: 2.5 fps
• No. of Frame Recordable (Approx.): JPEG Fine L: 49 frames, JPEG Standard L: 49 frames, RAW: 21 frames, RAW&JPG: 21 frames
• Single: Yes (with or without shooting information Y RGB histogram & highlight/shadow warning)
• 12/30-frame Index View: Yes
• Enlarged Display Mode: L: 16.7x, M: 11.8x, S: 8.3x, Panorama (Standard): 19.2x, Panorama (Wide): 29.1x
• Image Orientation: Manual/Off selectable
• Slideshow: Yes
• PC Interface: Mass-storage, MTP, PC remote
• HD Output: HDMI micro connector (Type-D), BRAVIA Sync (link menu), PhotoTV HD, 4K Still Image PB
• Compatible OS (USB Connection): Windows Vista SP2, Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Mac OS X (v10.6-v10.9)
• Microphone: Built-in stereo microphone
• Speaker: Built-in, monaural
• Type: Built-in flash
• Guide No. : 6 (in meters at ISO 100)
• Flash Coverage: 16mm (focal-length printed on the lens body)
• Control: Pre-flash TTL
• Flash Compensation: +/- 3.0 EV (switchable between 1/3 and 1/2 EV steps)
• Flash Modes: Flash off, Autoflash, Fill-flash, Slow Sync., Rear Sync., Red-eye reduction (on/off selectable), Hi-speed sync, Wireless control
• Red-eye Reduction: on/off selectable
• Recycling Time: Approx. 4 sec
• Battery: One rechargeable battery pack NP-FW50
• Battery Performance: Still Image: (Approx. 310 shots (Viewfinder)/Approx. 360 shots (LCD monitor) (CIPA standard)), Movies (actual recording): (Approx. 60 min (Viewfinder)/Approx. 60 min (LCD monitor)(CIPA standard)), Movies(continuous recording):(Approx. 90 min (Viewfinder)/Approx. 90 min (LCD monitor))
• External Power: AC Adaptor AC-PW20 (sold separately)
• Dimensions (W x H x D): Approx. 120.0 x 66.9 x 45.1 mm
• Weight (Body Only): Approx. 285 g
• Weight (With Battery & Memory Stick PRO Duo): Approx. 344 g
Our final day for dispatching orders for 2017 is Thursday 21st December. We recommend placing orders before this date for pre-Christmas delivery. Our offices close at 5pm, Friday 22nd December and reopen Monday 8th January.
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review