Seagate IronWolf 8TB 7200rpm 256MB Cache 3.5 Inch SATA3 NAS Hard Drive
• AgileArray enables dual-plane balancing and RAID optimization in multi-bay environments, with the most advanced power management possible.
Actively protect your NAS with IronWolf Health Management
• Focusing on prevention, intervention, and recovery.
High performance means
• No lag time or downtime for users during workload traffic for the NAS. Seagate leads the competition with the highest-performing NAS drive portfolio.
Rotational Vibration (RV) sensors.
• First in its class of drives to include RV sensors to maintain high performance in multi-drive NAS enclosures.
Range of capacities up to 14TB.
• More capacity options means more choices that will fit within the budget. Seagate provides a scalable solution for any NAS use-case scenario.
Do more in multi-user environments.
• IronWolf provides a workload rate of 180TB/year. Multiple users can confidently upload and download data to the NAS server, knowing IronWolf can handle the workload, whether you are a creative professional or a small business.
Designed for always-on, always-accessible 24×7 performance.
• Access data on your NAS any time, remotely or on site.
• Capacity: 8TB
• RPM: 7200 RPM
• Cache: 256MB
• Spindle Speed (RPM): 7200 RPM
• Form Factor: 3.5"
• Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF, hours): 1,000,000
• Height (maximum): 26.11mm
• Width (maximum): 101.85mm
• Length (maximum): 146.99mm
• Weight: 722g
We can only ship orders to individuals or businesses requiring essential equipment to ensure that they can stay connected, continue working, or study from home. It is your responsibility to only place an order if you fit within this criteria. Please note our standard dispatch and delivery time frames will extend during this period. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.