AMD FirePro V3900 professional graphics enables an exceptional user experience by delivering features and reliability designed to help boost the productivity of professionals working with low to moderate-complexity designs.
The AMD FirePro V3900 professional graphics card is powered by a new generation GPU, backed by 1GB of fast DDR3 memory, 480 stream processors and support for up to 5 (five) display devices using AMD Eyefinity multi-monitor technology and DisplayPort 1.2 multi-streaming technology.
Perfect for Engineering and Design (CAD/CAE/AEC), Digital Content Creation (DCC) & Digital Media, Geographical Information Systems (GIS), Visualization and Life Sciences.
• Full 30-bit Display Pipeline
• 40nm Process Technology
• AMD Eyefinity Multi-Monitor Technology - 2 Outputs
• Low Profile Design - Enables flexible installation in a variety of computing systems, from small form factors to full-height systems (Includes bracket)
• Low Power Consumption
• 480 Shader Units 40 nm 650 MHz Engine Clock
• PCI-Express 2.1
• 128 bit Memory Bus
• GDDR3 Memory Type
• 28.8 GB/s Bandwidth
• 1024 MB Size
• Floating-Point 0.62 TFLOPS Single Precision Performance
• 2 Outputs
• 1x Dual-Link DVI
• 1x DisplayPort 1.2
• 4096*2160 Pixel DisplayPort Resolution
• 2560*1600 Pixel Dual Link DVI Resolution
• 1920*1200 Pixel Single Link DVI Resolution
• OpenGL 4.2
• OpenCL 1.1
• DirectX 11
• Shader Model 5.0
Sapphire FirePro V3900 1GB DDR3 PCI-E DVI, Display Port Video Card
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.