Sandisk Plus SATA3 2.5Inch 120GB Solid State Drive
Step up to SSD speeds and inject new life into your laptop or desktop PC with a cool, quiet solid state drive from SanDisk. With a fast, reliable SanDisk SSD Plus, you'll experience quicker boot up and shut down, quicker application response and data transfer speeds than with a typical hard disk drive, at just a fraction of the cost of a new computer. It's shock and vibration resistant so it's more durable, too.
• Up to 23X faster than a typical hard disk drive
• Faster boot up, shut down, application load and response
• Sequential read speeds of up to 520MB/s
• Generous battery life
• Shock resistant for proven durability-even if you drop your computer
Fast read speeds for less waiting, more doing
Sequential read speeds of up to 520MB/s mean faster boot up, faster application response, faster data transfer and better game playing than you've experienced from your laptop or desktop before.
Capacities up to 240GB
Available in 120GB and 240GB capacities, SanDisk SSD Plus gives you plenty of room for your big media files and applications-photos, videos, music, games and more.
SSD resilience, longevity, and quiet
With no moving parts, your SanDisk SSD keeps your data safe even if you drop your notebook or tablet, while also running cooler and quieter than a typical notebook or tablet. It's resistant to vibration and temperature fluctuations. Plus, long battery life means a longer leash and higher productivity for your notebook or tablet, on the go.
SanDisk SSD Dashboard monitors drive status
Windows users can check their driver's status in real-time and be alerted to software updates. And it includes 3rd party software offers from Apricorn for cloning onto your new drive, Titanium+ Virus scanner from TrendMicro and Lojack recovery software from Absolute to secure your computer, too.
• Capacity: 120GB
• Seq. Read (up to): 520 MB/s
• Seq. Write (up to): 180 MB/s
• Dimensions: 69.85mm x 100.5mm x 7.0 mm
• Shock: Resistant up to 1500G
• Vibration: Resistant 5 gRMS, 10-2000 HZ / 4.9 gRMS, 7-800 HZ)
• Temperature: 0ºC to 70 ºC
• Interface: SATA Revision 3.0 (6 Gb/s)
• Endurance MTBF: 1.75 million hours
• Warranty: 3-year warranty