Samsung DB-E Series 10.1 Inch Touch 1280 x 800 400nit Edge-Lit LED Smart Small Signage Display
Samsung Small Signage meets the reliability and durability demands of your business environment. Businesses no longer have to rely on consumer-oriented tablet alternatives that can malfunction or lose picture quality when used at length in retail and professional settings. With performance guaranteed for 16 hours a day, 7 days a week, and supported by a two-year warranty, you can confidently operate the small-sized display at the pace of your business.
Beyond reliability, Samsung Small Signage expands functionality and convenience with advanced multi-device connectivity. Unlike consumer-geared tablets that can require a separate router or connection, the DBE-T display features embedded WiFi to allow screen sharing among PCs, tablets and smartphones. Additionally, the DBE-T display offers ports for HDMI, USB downstream and upstream, and SD cards, improving productivity and eliminating potentially distracting on-site clutter. As a highly reliable and capable SMART signage solution, the Samsung DBE-T display is the perfect tablet alternative to accommodate any of your device needs.
Elevate the Customer Experience through Interactive Touch and Dynamic Sound
• The Samsung Small Signage DBE-T display transforms customer engagement into a multi-sensory experience. The display’s interactive touch screen with five-point, two-drawing touch capability makes product and service navigation user-friendly and personalised. This helps promote customer engagement, which in turn, drives new revenue opportunities. As a PC-less display, the DBE-T display’s touch function comes fully integrated. Since the DBE-T eliminates the need for a separate PC or content management software, businesses can deploy the integrated solution without incurring additional equipment and installation costs. Built-in 5W speakers further elevate interactivity by connecting on-screen content with dynamic sound. By combining these professional-grade features with the display’s sleek appearance and uniform bezel design, the DBE-T creates a truly memorable experience for customers.
Conveniently and simply manage a rich array of content with an advanced content management platform
• Deliver myriad rich content with DBE Series built-in media player and simplified management through 3rd Generation Samsung SMART Signage Platform (SSSP). An internal memory upgrade from 4 GB to 8 GB enhances the displays’ usability. The embedded, all-in-one 3rd Generation SSSP eliminates the need for a separate PC or media player to streamline digital signage operation and improve total cost of ownership (TCO).
Easily manage digital signage with a simplified Home UI
• Heighten efficiency and productivity with a newly designed Home Menu UI that displays frequently used functions in a new, large-button matrix design. Simplify usage with a selection of customisable menu configurations that allow ready access to repeatedly used menus. Generate content more easily and conveniently than ever with the Home Menu’s newly designed templates for various vertical markets including grocery stores, QSRs, terminals and lobbies. Leverage these sharp, professional template layouts to produce and design content in either portrait or landscape orientation. And, turn the Home Menu into a touch-activated user experience by adding an optional Touch Overlay.
A Cost-Efficient Content Management Solution Designed for your Small Business
• While small- and mid-sized businesses (SMBs) and small office/home office (SOHO) business owners may not need to connect several displays with real-time or frequently-changing data as larger retail and corporate content managers require, they still value the convenience and efficiency of effective content management. As an alternative to MagicInfo DataLink, Samsung’s Data Module solution is specifically designed with SMB and SOHO users in mind. Instead of requiring a MagicInfo server and DataLink license fee, the embedded Data Module connects with a business owners’ existing local data storage*. Information is then shared automatically from the data storage and transmitted to the MagicInfo Author tool. Using Data Module-capable Samsung Small Signage, SMBs and SOHO business owners can thus share timely and informative content more effectively with a reduced total cost of ownership (TCO).
*Data server must be MS-SQL.
• Screen Size: 10.1"
• Panel Technology: 60Hz E-LED Backlight
• Resolution: 1280 x 800 (16:10)
• Pixel Pitch (HxV): 0.1695 (H) x 0.1695 (V) mm (TYP.)
• Active Display Size (HxV): 217 (H) x 135.6 (V)
• Brightness (Typical): 400 nit
• Contrast Ratio: 900:1
• Viewing Angle (Horizontal/Vertical): 178:178
• Response Time: 30 ms
• Display Colour: 16.7 M
• Colour Gamut: 50%
• H-Scanning Frequency: 30 ~ 81 kHz
• Maximum Pixel Frequency: 148.5 MHz
• V-Scanning Frequency: 48 ~ 75 Hz
• Dynamic Contrast Ratio: 50000:1
• Video Input: 1x HDMI
• Audio Output: 1x Stereo mini Jack
• Power Supply: AC 100 - 240 V ~ (+/- 10%), 50 / 60 Hz
• Power Consumption (Off Mode): Less than 0.5 W
• Power Consumption (On Mode): Max: 20.9 W, Typical: 19 W
• Power Consumption (Sleep Mode): Less than 0.5 W
• Dimensions (WxHxD): 246.8 x 165.2 x 27.9 mm
• Weight with Stand: 0.7 kg
• VESA Mount: 75 x 75 mm
• Bezel Width: 14.1 (top),14.1 (side),14.1 (bot) mm
• Media Player Option Type: Embedded
• Temperature: 0 C ~ 40 C
• Operation Humidity: 10% ~ 80%
• Special Features: Temperature Sensor, Portrait Installation Support, Button Lock, Clock Battery (80 hrs Clock Keeping), Built in Speaker, Wi-Fi Module Embedded, SD Card Slot, Touch(5 Point, 2 Drawing)
• Samsung DB-E 10.1 Inch Display
• Quick Setup Guide
• Warranty Card
• Regulatory guide
• Power Cord
• Remote Controller
• RS232C-Stereo cable
• Stand Bar