Samsung 970 EVO Plus NVMe M.2 2280 PCIe 250GB Solid State Drive
• The 970 EVO Plus can reach sequential read/write speeds up to 3,500/3,300 MB/s, up to 57% faster than the 970 EVO. Samsung’s latest V-NAND—which brings greater NAND performance and higher power efficiency—along with optimized firmware, a proven Phoenix controller, and Intelligent TurboWrite boost speeds.
• The next advancement in NVMe SSD. The 970 EVO Plus fits onto the compact M.2 (2280) form factor, greatly expanding storage capacity and saving space for other components. Samsung's innovative technology empowers you with the capacity to do more and accomplish more.
• The new standard in sustainable performance. With a 5-year limited warranty for lasting performance. The 970 EVO Plus provides exceptional endurance powered by the latest V-NAND technology and Samsung’s quality.
• Achieve a new level of drive confidence. Samsung’s advanced nickel-coated controller and heat spreader on the 970 EVO Plus enable remarkable heat dissipation. The Dynamic Thermal Guard automatically monitors and maintains optimal operating temperatures to help minimize performance drops.
• Advanced drive management made simple. The Samsung Magician software will help you keep an eye on your drive. A suite of user-friendly tools helps keep your drive up to date, monitor drive health and speed, and even boost performance.
• Application: Client PCs
• Capacity: 250GB (1GB=1 Billion byte by IDEMA) Actual usable capacity may be less (due to formatting, partitioning, operating system, applications or otherwise)
• Form Factor: M.2 (2280)
• Interface: PCIe Gen 3.0 x4, NVMe 1.3
• Storage Memory: Samsung V-NAND 3-bit MLC
• Controller: Samsung Phoenix Controller
• Cache Memory: Samsung 512MB Low Power DDR4 SDRAM
• Dimension (WxHxD): 80.15 x 22.15 x 2.38 (mm)
• Weight: Max 8.0 g Weight
• TRIM Support: Supported
• S.M.A.R.T Support: Supported
• GC (Garbage Collection): Auto Garbage Collection Algorithm
• Encryption Support: AES 256-bit Encryption (Class 0)TCG/Opal IEEE1667 (Encrypted drive)
• WWN Support: Not supported
• Device Sleep Mode Support: Yes
• Sequential Read: Up to 3,500 MB/s
• Sequential Write: Up to 2,300 MB/s
• Random Read (4KB, QD32): Up to 250,000 IOPS
• Random Write (4KB, QD32): Up to 550,000 IOPS
• Random Read (4KB, QD1): Up to 17,000 IOPS
• Random Write (4KB, QD1): Up to 60,000 IOPS
• Average Power Consumption (system level): Average: 5 W; Maximum: 8 W (Burst mode)
• Power consumption (Idle): Max. 30 mW
• Allowable Voltage: 3.3 V +/- 5 % Allowable voltage
• Reliability (MTBF): 1.5 Million Hours Reliability (MTBF)
• Operating Temperature: 0 - 70°C Operating Temperature
• Shock: 1,500 G & 0.5 ms (Half sine)
We can only ship orders to individuals or businesses requiring essential equipment to ensure that they can stay connected, continue working, or study from home. It is your responsibility to only place an order if you fit within this criteria. Please note our standard dispatch and delivery time frames will extend during this period. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.