Razer Deathadder Chroma Mouse
The Ergonomic Shape, Favored by Top ESports Athletes
Perfectly designed to fit snugly under your palm, the ergonomic shape of the Razer DeathAdder Chroma gives gamers the most comfortable gaming experience ever, especially during the most testing of battles. Together with its rubber side grips, the Razer DeathAdder Chroma keeps you in control for extended gaming sessions.
Ultra Accurate Optical Sensor Powered with Advanced Tracking Analytics
The Razer DeathAdder Chroma is equipped with a 10,000dpi optical sensor, capable of mouse movement speeds of up to 200 inches per second and 50g acceleration. This means you can move it at either fast or slow speeds, and it will always respond onscreen with exacting accuracy and the organic fluidity only possible with an optical sensor.
Together with the incredible amount of technical tracking data provided by Razer Synapse: Stats and Heatmaps, this allows you to tweak the Razer DeathAdder Chroma to your individual play style and improve your accuracy by leaps and bounds.
Chroma Lighting with 16.8 Million Customisable Colour Options
Whether you’re in the mood for electric blue, pastel pink, or signature Razer green, you can now illuminate your Razer DeathAdder Chroma’s scroll wheel and Razer logo just the way you want. All set easily through Razer Synapse, this beloved gaming mouse becomes uniquely yours.
Experience More with Razer Synapse Lighting Effects
• Spectrum cycling: Slowly cycles through the entire spectrum of 16.8 million colors for a subtle yet visually stunning look.
• Breathing: Gently pulses in a colour of choice every 7 seconds, replicating the steady breathing pattern that is distinct to all Razer mice.
• Static: Illuminates your mouse in any colour you pick from the selection of 16.8 million colours.
• Stats & Heatmaps
Track all your in-game clicks, movements and more as you put your peripherals through the paces with Razer Synapse Stats & Heatmaps and analyse your gameplay with the help of automatically generated heatmaps. And no worries, stats tracking is entirely optional.
Scroll wheels are just as important for going through lengthy websites and documents, as they are for gaming. Whether it is to scope, throw a grenade or zoom in on the battlefield, yours needs to be highly robust for heavy duty scrolling.
That’s why Razer mice scroll wheels can turn hundreds of millions of times in its lifespan, and be actuated with the exact same precision as a mouse button.
From Razer’s very first gaming mouse to now, our mice buttons are designed to be hair-trigger sensitive. This means as soon as you think it, your finger has already mouse clicked it. Utilizing highly durable Omron switches, there is a pronounced tactile feedback to your fingertips with each actuation, so you get the absolute assurance that you’re winning with precision.
The weight of the mouse was of significant consideration in designing the Razer DeathAdder Chroma. Too heavy a mouse would hinder movements, while too light a mouse would make it unwieldy to control. The design of the Razer DeathAdder Chroma’s shell all the way down to the positioning and choice of internal hardware culminates in a mouse with the ideal weight distribution and heft for perfect control.
Synapse is not just a standard mouse configurator. It’s packed with basic and advanced customizable features so your Razer Abyssus works exactly the way you want it to.
• Lift-off tracking: Low-sensitivity gamers who lift other mice may experience on-screen cursor jitter as mouse-to-surface tracking continues. This is a detriment to gamers who need absolute accuracy in their games, as the cursor being thrown off a target may mean the difference between winning and losing.
In the Razer DeathAdder Chroma, once the sensor has been calibrated to the surface, you can customize the height at which tracking is cut-off when the mouse is lifted. This ensures on-screen cursor jitter is reduced; so your aim stays dead-on target even as you move.
• Surface calibration: By calibrating your Razer DeathAdder Chroma to a specific surface, it enables the sensor to record that surface’s colour, topography, and other such properties. As variations on the surface are continuously detected as the mouse moves, it is compared to the original recording, allowing the sensor to react quicker and more accurately.
• Unlimited profiles and other configurations: Every game is different and comes with its own set of control requirements. No longer limited by last generation onboard device memory, Razer Synapse brings the brain of the Razer DeathAdder Chroma to the cloud, expanding the number of storable profiles and configurations to infinite, and allows for longer, more complex macros.
• Inter-device communication: Pair two Razer peripherals for the ultimate gaming combo. You can temporarily change the sensitivity on your Razer mouse by holding down a button on your Razer keyboard, or quickly change keyboard profiles using the mouse scroll wheel, with customizable lighting reflecting these changes. Even create macros on your mouse and have it available on your keyboard, there is no limit to what you can do with the hive mind that is Razer Synapse.
• Left click
• Scroll wheel & middle click
• Right click
• Left side button 1
• Left side button 2
• Ergonomic right-handed design with textured rubber side grips
• 10,000dpi optical sensor
• Chroma lighting with 16.8 million customizable color options
• Razer Synapse enabled
• Five independently programmable Hyperesponse buttons
• 1000Hz Ultrapolling
• On-the-fly sensitivity adjustment
• Always-on mode
• 200 inches per second/50g acceleration
• Gold-plated USB connector
• Seven-foot, lightweight, braided fiber cable
• Approximate size (LxWxH): 127 x 70 x 44mm
• Approximate weight: 105g
• PC or Mac with a free USB port
• Windows 8/ Windows 7 / Windows Vista / Windows XP (32-bit)/ Mac OS X (v10.7-10.9)
• Internet connection
• 100MB of hard disk space
• Razer Synapse registration (requiring a valid e-mail), software download, license acceptance, and internet connection needed to activate full features of product and for software updates. After activation, full features are available in optional offline mode.