Poly Studio USB Conference Video Bar
• Many video conferences today are frustrating DIY experiences that result in lousy audio and video that don’t allow teams to see and hear everyone clearly.
• Polycom Studio eliminates that frustration. Simple USB plug-and-play connectivity keeps technology in the background and provides a business-class solution to small room users. It just works!
Discover the Polycom Difference
• With room-filling sound and pinpoint accurate microphones, Polycom Studio enables participants on both ends of your calls to hear and be heard clearly. Developed through decades of audio science, Polycom Studio has the best audio quality in its class, letting you experience meetings like you’re there in person. With intelligent features like Polycom Acoustic Fence and NoiseBlock, Polycom Studio automatically mutes and removes distracting background noises and other unwanted sounds.
• Polycom Studio works with nearly any cloud-based video platform, giving you the confidence that it works for all your platforms of today or tomorrow. Our video bar works with the below platforms and many more!
• Polycom Studio makes managing many huddle rooms a simple process that doesn’t require on-site, hands-on attention. Don’t waste your time running from room to room updating multiple systems for every new release of software—spend that time building great group collaboration experiences that your users will love.
• 120-degree FOV
• UHD 2160p (4K) capture resolution
• Automatic people framing & speaker tracking
• 5x zoom / EPTZ
• 2 camera presets
• Polycom Acoustic Clarity technology for full-duplex conversations, acoustic echo cancellation and background noise suppression
• Polycom NoiseBlock technology
• Polycom Acoustic Fence technology
• Mute/unmute controls
• Stereo microphones: 6-element beamforming microphone array, 12ft pickup range, 120Hz–16kHz frequency response
• Stereo speakers: 100Hz–20KHz frequency response, Output = 90dB @ 0.5m
• 1x USB 3.0 Type-C port (with 2.0 compatibility)
• Power connector
• Optional external microphone
• 3.5mm stereo Audio In
• Kensington security lock
• 802.11ac Wi-Fi wireless networking for manageability; IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n compatible
• Bluetooth 4.2
Manageability (via Wi-Fi):
• Polycom Companion App (running on Win/Mac PC connected to device)
• Polycom RealPresence Resource Manager
• Polycom Device Management Service
• Operating temperature: 0 – 40°C
• Relative humidity: 5–95%, noncondensing
• Storage temperature: -25 – 70°C
• Power requirements: 12VDC/5A @ 100~240VAC, 50/60 Hz
• Remote Control Dimensions (HxWxD): 183 x 40 x 19 mm
• Dimensions without stand (HxWxD): 105 x 700 x 70 mm
• Dimensions with stand (HxWxD): 156 x 700 x 70 mm
• Weight without stand (approx.): 2342g
• Weight with stand (approx.): 2856g
• Windows 7, 8.1, 10
• MacOS 10.12, 10.13, 10.14
Support for standard audio and video device drivers:
• UAC 1.0 Audio
• UVC 1.1/1.5 Video
• HID 1.11
• Remote control with 2 AAA batteries
• Power adapter
• 5m USB 2.0 cable (Type-C to Type-A)
• Wall mount kit
• Setup sheet
Please note our standard dispatch and delivery time frames will extend during this period. Our courier partners will provide a contactless delivery service. We are experiencing large stock fluctuations with our distribution warehouses. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.