Special Product Offer:
This model supports Microsoft Business Applications in plug-and-play mode as well as features for answering and ending calls, adjusting the volume and muting.
If you are not using Microsoft Business Applications, please purchase the standard UC model.
Poly RealPresence Trio 8800 Collaboration Kit - Optimised for Microsoft Business Applications
• Polycom RealPresence Trio is a revolutionary conference phone offering the industry’s most advanced sound quality.
• With a 20-foot pickup range and advanced audio technology such as enhanced Polycom HD Voice and the patented Polycom NoiseBlock, conversation flows naturally and you hear every word clearly.
• RealPresence Trio is sleek and sophisticated. A 5-inch color touch screen and intuitive navigation make it simpler than ever—resulting in fewer mistakes, quick starts for every meeting and minimal training requirements.
• RealPresence Trio can also be used as a speakerphone and provides wired and wireless pairing with your personal devices using Bluetooth or USB. It even includes convenient, illuminated mute buttons on each leg so everyone in the room can manage the meeting. RealPresence Trio is the ideal solution for any meeting space that needs the best audio experience.
Easily add content sharing and video conferencing*
Requires RealPresence Trio Visual+ accessory*
• The way people work is changing. With the growing trend of open workspaces and the rising costs of real estate, fewer individual offices exist. To give people a private place to work, a growing number of small conference rooms or huddle rooms has emerged, but they are not often outfitted with the business tools needed to drive the productivity you want.
• Trio award-winning design, the first of its kind, allows you to easily add the RealPresence Trio Visual+ accessory and a USB compression camera to enjoy powerful HD content sharing and real-time video for complete visual collaboration. The flexibility and performance of RealPresence Trio make it the perfect choice for team collaboration environments and it is priced right for mass deployment.
Deployment and Manageability in SIP environments
• Polycom offers choice to fit the various needs of organizations such interoperability with major platforms and user interface options. With Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) and zero-touch deployment, it connects as easily as a phone and can be managed and provisioned with Polycom RealPresence Resource Manager (version 10.1 or above). Providing your users, a consistent, reliable experience ensures they will love and use RealPresence Trio and you will easily show a return on your investment.
• Gesture-based, multitouch-capable capacitive touch screen
• 5-inch color LCD (720 x 1280 pixel), 9:16 aspect ratio
• On-screen virtual keyboard
• 1 USB 2.0 Type A-compliant port USB battery charging BC1.2 compliant (requires full Class 4 power input on LAN IN for operation)
• Integrated Bluetooth 4.0 and NFC
• 3 multicolored capacitive-touch mute indicators
• Unicode UTF-8-character support
• User interface localized in Arabic, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, English (Canada/ US/UK), French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovenian, Spanish and Swedish
• 3 cardioid microphones
• Loudspeaker - Frequency: 100-22,000 Hz
• Loudspeaker - Volume: 92 dB at 0.5m peak volume
• 6m/20-foot microphone pickup range
• Supported codecs: G.711 (A-law and ?-law), G.719, G.729AB, iLBC (13.33Kbps and 15.2Kbps), Opus (8Kbps – 24Kbps), G.722, G.722.1, G.722.1C, Polycom Siren 14
• Polycom HD Voice
• Polycom Acoustic Clarity technology provides full-duplex conversations, acoustic echo cancellation and background noise suppression - Type 1 compliant (IEEE 1329 full duplex)
• Polycom NoiseBlock
• Voice activity detection
• Comfort noise generation
• DTMF tone generation (RFC 2833 and in-band)
• Low-delay audio packet transmission
• Adaptive jitter buffers
• Packet loss concealment
• Bluetooth device pairing for wideband speech and multimedia streaming (HFP/AD2P)
• Call handling features
• 1 line (registration)
• Shared call/bridged line appearance
• Distinctive incoming call treatment/call waiting
• Call timer and call waiting
• Call transfer, hold, divert (forward), pickup
• Called, calling, connected-party information
• Local five-way audio conferencing
• One-touch speed dial
• Do-not-disturb function
• Local configurable digit map/dial plan
• Corporate directory access using LDAP
• Visual conference management
Network and provisioning:
• Open SIP and Skype for Business/ Microsoft Office 365/Lync 2013
• IETF SIP (RFC 3261 and companion RFCs)
• Two-port gigabit Ethernet switch: 10/100/1000Base-TX across LAN and 2nd port, 2nd port supports IEEE 802.3af PSE
• Wi-Fi network connectivity: 2.4 - 2.4835 GHz (802.11b, 802.11g), 5.15 - 5.825 GHz (802.11a may vary by country), 2.4 and 5 GHz (802.11n)
• Manual or dynamic host configuration protocol (DHCP) network setup
• Time and date synchronization using SNTP
• FTP/TFTP/HTTP/HTTPS server-based central provisioning
• RealPresence Resource Manager (v. 10.1 or above)
• Polycom Zero Touch Provisioning
• Provisioning and call server redundancy supported
• QoS Support: IEEE 802.1p/Q tagging (VLAN), layer 3 TOS, and DSCP, WMM (Wi-Fi multimedia)
• VLAN – CDP, DHCP VLAN discovery
• LLDP-MED for VLAN discovery
• 802.1X authentication and EAPOL
• Media encryption via SRTP
• Transport layer security (TLS)
• Encrypted configuration files
• Digest authentication
• Password login
• Support for URL syntax with password for boot server address
• HTTPS secure provisioning
• Support for signed software executables
• Wi-Fi encryption: WEP, WPA-Personal, WPA2-Personal, WPA2-Enterprise with 802.1X (EAP-TLS, PEAP-MSCHAPv2)
• LAN IN: Built-in auto-sensing IEEE 802.3at. PoE Device (Class 4) (requires full Class 4 power input on LAN IN for operation). Backward compatibility with IEEE 802.3af.
• LAN OUT: Built-in auto-sensing IEEE 802.3af power sourcing equipment (requires full Class 4 power input on LAN IN for operation)
• RealPresence Trio Expansion Microphones (2200-65790-001)
• Power kit incl. ext. single-port gigabit midspan, 802.3at Type 2 compliant, local power cord and network cable (720023490-xxx)
• RealPresence Trio Visual+ for enabling content presentation and video (2200-13339-xxx)
• Operating temperature: 0 to 40 °C
• Relative humidity: 5% to 95% (non-condensing)
• Storage temperature: -20 to +70 °C
• Dimensions (L x W x H): 383 x 75 x 332 mm
• Weight: 0.95 Kg
• 7.6m/25-foot network cable CAT 5e
• 2m/6.5-foot USB 2.0 cable
• Cable wrap
• Tactile overlay for improved accessibility
• Setup sheet
Please note our standard dispatch and delivery time frames will extend during this period. Our courier partners will provide a contactless delivery service. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.