Special Product Offer:
If you are not using Microsoft Skype for Business, please purchase the standard model.
Poly Blackwire C720-M UC MS Dual Connectivity Stereo USB Bluetooth Headset - Optimised for Microsoft Skype for Business
• Connect to your PC and mobile phone – combining the comfort and durability of corded with the freedom and flexibility of wireless. Ideal for knowledge workers who need a seamless solution for managing calls on their PC, mobile phone or tablet, the Blackwire 720 are the most integrated, premium headsets for UC.
Smart Sensor Technology
• Experience smart sensor technology that lets you answer a call by simply putting on the headset, or pause mobile device media playback by taking it off – making it the most productive and versatile "corded" headset on the market.
Unmatched Sound Clarity
• Offering PC wideband, noise-canceling microphone and hi-fi stereo sound (C720), these headsets provide a truly outstanding audio experience – making it ideal for conference calls, webinars, listening to music and other multi-media. The Dynamic EQ feature optimizes your voice quality when on calls and automatically adjusts the EQ settings when you're listening to music or multi-media. Integrated A2DP lets you listen to streaming media from your mobile device, including your favorite songs, podcasts and more.
• Ideal for those who need a seamless solution for managing calls on their PC, mobile phone or tablet, these versatile headsets go beyond providing outstanding PC audio quality, allowing you to take your mobile calls with you. A detachable cable and integrated clothing clip provide in-office mobility with up to 10 hours of talk time. The headset also features ear cushions that fold flat for storage in the durable, portable carrying case – great for when you want to take the headset on the road.
• Ideal for: Users with extensive PC audio and some mobile phone communications
• Compatible with: Windows or Mac OS
• Talk time: Up to 10 hours, up to 10 days standby time, up to 6 hours listening time (A2DP)
• Wireless frequency: Bluetooth v3.0 + EDR
• Audio performance: Dynamic EQ, microphone frequency response 100 Hz–8kHz optimal for wideband voice telephony (up to 6,800 Hz), hi-fi stereo output from 20 Hz–20 kHz (C720 only), enhanced digital signal processing (DSP), noise-cancelling microphone, A2DP
Due to the high demand on courier services during the Christmas period, our standard delivery times may extend. We recommend placing orders as early as possible for pre-Christmas delivery.
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.