Planet XGS-6350-12X8TR 8 Port Gigabit Ethernet 10/100/1000T Layer 3 Managed Switch + 12x 10G SFP+ with Redundant Power Supply
• The XGS-6350-12X8TR is equipped with two 100~240V AC power supply units for redundant power supply installation. A redundant power system is also provided to enhance the reliability with dual AC power supply units. The redundant power system is specifically designed to handle the demands of high-tech facilities requiring the highest power integrity.
Layer 3 Routing Support
• The XGS-6350-12X8TR enables the administrator to conveniently boost network efficiency by configuring Layer 3 static routing manually, the RIP (Routing Information Protocol) or OSPF (Open Shortest Path First) settings automatically. The RIP can employ the hop count as a routing metric and prevent routing loops by implementing a limit on the number of hops allowed in a path from the source to a destination.. The OSPF is an interior dynamic routing protocol for autonomous system based on link-state. The protocol creates a link-state database by exchanging link-states among Layer3 switches, and then uses the Shortest Path First algorithm to generate a route table based on that database.
• The XGS-6350-12X8TR boasts a high-performance switch architecture that is capable of providing non-blocking switch fabric and wire-speed throughput as high as 256Gbps, which greatly simplifies the tasks of upgrading the LAN for catering to increasing bandwidth demands.
Abundant IPv6 Support
• The XGS-6350-12X8TR provides IPv6 management and enterprise-level secure features such as SSH, ACL, WRR (Weighted Round Robin) and RADIUS authentication. The XGS-6350-12X8TR thus helps the enterprises to step in the IPv6 era with the lowest investment. In addition, you don’t need to replace the network facilities when the IPv6 FTTx edge network is built.
Excellent and Secure Traffic Control
• The XGS-6350-12X8TR is loaded with powerful traffic management and WRR features to enhance services offered by telecoms and enterprises. The WRR functionalities include wire-speed Layer 4 traffic classifiers and bandwidth limitation which are particularly useful for multi-tenant unit, multi-business unit, Telco, or network service applications.
• The ACL policies supported can classify the traffic by source/destination IP addresses, source/destination MAC addresses, IP protocols, TCP/UDP, IP precedence, time ranges and ToS. Moreover, various policies can be conducted to forward the traffic. The XGS-6350-12X8TR also provides IEEE 802.1x port based access authentication, which can be deployed with RADIUS, to ensure the port level security and block illegal users. Thus, the XGS-6350-12X8TR empowers enterprises and campuses to take full advantage of the limited network resources and guarantees the best performance in VoIP and video conferencing transmission.
Robust Layer 2 Features
• The XGS-6350-12X8TR can be programmed for basic switch management functions such as port speed configuration, port aggregation, VLAN, Spanning Tree Protocol, WRR, bandwidth control and IGMP snooping. It also supports 802.1Q tagged VLAN, Q-in-Q, voice VLAN and GVRP Protocol. In addition, the number of VLAN interfaces is 1K and the number of VLAN IDs is 4K. By supporting port aggregation, the XGS-6350-12X8TR allows the operation of a high-speed trunk combined with multiple ports. It enables up to 32 groups for trunking with a maximum of 8 ports for each group.
Efficient and Secure Management
• For efficient management, the XGS-6350-12X8TR is equipped with console, Web and SNMP management interfaces. With its built-in Web-based management interface, the XGS-6350-12X8TR offers an easy-to-use, platform-independent management and configuration facility. The XGS-6350-12X8TR supports standard Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) and can be managed via any standard-based management software. For reducing product learning time, the XGS-6350-12X8TR offers Cisco-like command via Telnet or console port. Moreover, the XGS-6350-12X8TR offers secure remote management by supporting SSH connection which encrypts the packet content at each session.
Flexibility and Extension Solution
• The XGS-6350-12X8TR provides eight 100/1000Mbps Ethernet ports and twelve 1/10Gbps SFP+ Fiber ports. Each of the SFP+ slots supports Dual Speed, 10GBASE-SR/LR or 1000BASE-SX/LX. Therefore, the administrator can flexibly choose the suitable SFP transceiver according to not only the transmission distance, but also the transmission speed required. The distance can be extended from 550 meters to 2km (multi-mode fiber) or up to 10/20/30/40/50/70/120 km (single-mode fiber or WDM fiber). They are well suited for applications within the enterprise data centers and distributions.
• Ethernet Ports: 8 1000BASE-T RJ45 auto-MDI/MDI-X ports
• SFP+ Slots: 12 10GBASE-SR/LR SFP+ interface, Compatible with 1000BASE-SX/LX/BX SFP transceiver
• Console: 1 x RJ45-to-DB9 serial port (9600, 8, N, 1)
• Reset Button: Reset to factory default
• Switch Architecture: Store-and-forward
• Switch Fabric: 256Gbps/non-blocking
• Switch Throughput: 180Mpps
• Address Table: 32K MAC address table with auto learning function
• Shared Data Buffer: 3MB
• Flow Control: Back pressure for half duplex, IEEE 802.3x pause frame for full duplex
• Jumbo Frame: 9KB
• LED: System: PWR, SYS. Ports: 10/100/1000T RJ45 Port: LNK/ACT, 1/10G SFP+ Slot: LNK/ACT
• Power Consumption: 55 watts/187.66 BTU (maximum)
• Power Requirements: AC 100~240V, 50/60Hz
• Fan: 2
• Dimensions (W x D x H): 442.5 x 315 x 44 mm, 1U height
• Weight: 4178g
• System Configuration: Console, Telnet, SSH, Web browser, SNMP v1, v2c and v3
• Management: Supports both IPv4 and IPv6 addressing, Supports the user IP security inspection for IPv4/IPv6 SNMP, Supports MIB and TRAP, Supports IPv4/IPv6 TFTP, Supports IPv4/IPv6 NTP, Supports RMON 1, 2, 3, 9 groups, Supports the RADIUS authentication for IPv4/IPv6 Telnet user name and password, Supports IPv4/IPv6 SSH, The right configuration for users to adopt RADIUS server’s shell management, Supports CLI, console, Telnet, Supports SNMPv1, v2c and v3, Supports Security IP safety net management function: avoid unlawful landing at non-restrictive area, Supports Syslog server for IPv4 and IPv6, Supports TACACS+
Layer 3 Function:
• Routing Protocol: Static routing, RIP and OSPF
• Routing Table: 128
• DHCP: DHCP client, DHCP server, default-route
• VRRP: Configure VRRP in interface VLAN; VRRP priority; VRRP standby; VRRP track
• Load Balancing: Use of equivalent routing, the correct load balancing function (by flow)
Layer 2 Function:
• Port Configuration: Port disable/enable, Auto-negotiation 10/100/1000Mbps full and half duplex mode selection, Flow control disable/enable, Bandwidth control on each port, Port loopback detect
• Port Status: Display each port’s speed duplex mode, link status, flow control status and auto negotiation status
• VLAN: 802.1Q tag-based VLAN, up to 4K VLAN entries, 802.1ad Q-in-Q (VLAN stacking), GVRP for VLAN management, Private VLAN Edge (PVE) supported, Protocol-based VLAN, MAC-based VLAN, IP subnet VLAN
• Bandwidth Control: TX/RX/both
• Link Aggregation: IEEE 802.3ad LACP/static trunk, Supports 32 groups with 8 ports per trunk group
• QoS: 8 priority queues on all switch ports. Supports strict priority and Weighted Round Robin (WRR) CoS policies. Traffic classification: IEEE 802.1p CoS/ToS, IPv4/IPv6 DSCP, Port-based WRR
• Multicast: IGMP v1/v2/v3 snooping, Querier mode support, MLD v1/v2 snooping, Querier mode support, Multicast VLAN Register (MVR)
• Access Control List: Supports Standard and Expanded ACL, IP-based ACL/MAC-based ACL, Time-based ACL, Up to 1K entries
• Bandwidth Control: At least 64Kbps stream
• Security: Port isolation, Supports IP + MAC + port binding, Identification and filtering of L2/L3/L4 based ACL, Defend against DOS or TCP attacks, Suppression of broadcast, multicast and unknown unicast packet, DHCP Snooping, DHCP Option 82, Command line authority control based on user levels
• Authentication: IEEE 802.1x port-based network access control, AAA authentication: TACACS+ and IPv4/IPv6 over RADIUS
• SNMP MIBs: RFC 1213 MIB-II, RFC 1215 Internet Engineering Task Force, RFC 1271 RMON, RFC 1354 IP-Forwarding MIB, RFC 1493 Bridge MIB, RFC 1643 Ether-like MIB, RFC 1907 SNMPv2, RFC 2011 IP/ICMP MIB, RFC 2012 TCP MIB, RFC 2013 UDP MIB, RFC 2096 IP forward MIB, RFC 2233 if MIB, RFC 2452 TCP6 MIB, RFC 2454 UDP6 MIB, RFC 2465 IPv6 MIB, RFC 2466 ICMP6 MIB, RFC 2573 SNMPv3 notification, RFC 2574 SNMPv3 VACM, RFC 2674 Bridge MIB Extensions
• Regulatory Compliance: FCC Part 15 Class A, CE
• Standards Compliance: IEEE 802.3 10BASE-T, IEEE 802.3u 100BASE-TX, IEEE 802.3z Gigabit 1000BASE-SX/LX, IEEE 802.3ab Gigabit 1000BASE-T, IEEE 802.3ae 10Gb/s Ethernet, IEEE 802.3x flow control and back pressure, IEEE 802.3ad port trunk with LACP, IEEE 802.1D Spanning Tree Protocol, IEEE 802.1w Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol, IEEE 802.1s Multiple Spanning Tree Protocol, IEEE 802.1p Class of Service, IEEE 802.1Q VLAN tagging, IEEE 802.1X port authentication network control, IEEE 802.1ab LLDP, RFC 768 UDP, RFC 793 TFTP, RFC 791 IP, RFC 792 ICMP, RFC 2068 HTTP, RFC 1112 IGMP v1, RFC 2236 IGMP v2, RFC 3376 IGMP v3, RFC 2710 MLD v1, FRC 3810 MLD v2, RFC 2328 OSPF v2, RFC 1058 RIP v1, RFC 2453 RIP v2
• Operating Temperature: 0 ~ 60 degrees C
• Operating Relative Humidity: 10 ~ 85% (non-condensing)
• Storage Temperature: -40 ~ 80 degrees C
• Storage Relative Humidity: 5 ~ 95% (non-condensing)
We are operational & shipping orders throughout all COVID alert levels. Couriers will provide a contactless delivery service. Please note our dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.