Planet GSD-604HP 4 Port Gigabit 10/100/1000T PoE Unmanaged Switch + 2 Port 10/100/1000T (Non-PoE)
• The GSD-604HP comes with two uplink ports with 1000Mbps transfer rate to ensure high-speed data and video transmission, reliable assurance for connection between the surveillance system and outside network where the four PoE+ ports can be used to their full potential.
Innovative Port-based VLAN and Loop Protection features
• The GSD-604HP features “Port-based VLAN and Loop Protection” whose ports can be isolated from each other via one DIP switch. This can help to prevent the IP camera’s multicast or broadcast storm from influencing each other. Even more, the GSD-604HP can block and protect the loop network storm from the client, thus fully meeting the requirements of the IP surveillance systems and Ethernet projects.
Environment-friendly, Fanless Design for Silent Operation
• The GSD-604HP comes with a desktop-sized, compact metal housing, making the placement of the unit convenient. It features a ventilated construction in which a cooling fan is not necessary, thereby making its operation noiseless. Moreover, the GSD-604HP is able to operate reliably and stably in any environment without affecting its performance. The deployment of PoE PDs with constant power feeding can be easily and quickly done.
• The GSD-604HP protects against the ESD 6kV surge to improve product stability and also protects users’ networks from devastating ESD attacks, making sure the flow of operation does not fluctuate.
Easy Cable Connection
• With data switching and power over Ethernet integrated into one unit, the GSD-604HP reduces cabling requirements and eliminates the need for dedicated electrical outlets on the wall, ceiling or any unreachable place. A wire that carries both data and power can lower the installation costs, simplify the installation effort and eliminate the need for electricians or extension cords. With 4 PoE interfaces, the GSD-604HP is ideal for small businesses and workgroups making the deployment of the PoE facility including wireless access points, IP-based surveillance camera and IP phones in any places easier, more efficient and more cost-effective.
• Network Connector: 6-port RJ45 for 10/100/1000BASE-T, auto MDI / MDIX
• PoE Inject Port: 4-port with 802.3af/at PoE injector function (port 1 to port 4)
• Thermal Fan: Fanless design
• Switch Architecture: Store and Forward switch architecture
• MAC Address Table: 8K MAC address table with auto learning function
• Switch Fabric: 12Gbps
• Switch Throughput: 8.92Mpps @64 bytes
• Jumbo Packet: 9216 bytes
• Flow Control: Back pressure for half-duplex, IEEE 802.3x pause frame for full-duplex
• Power Requirements: 55V DC, 1.1A
• ESD Protection: 6kV DC
• Power Consumption: Max. 60 watts, 204.6 BTU
• Dimensions (W x D x H): 160 x 92.5 x 28 mm
• Weight (approx.): 374g
• System: Power (Green)
• Per PoE port: PoE (Orange, port 1 to port 4), PoE max. (Orange)
• Ethernet port: 1000 LNK (Green), 10/100 LNK (Orange)
Power over Ethernet:
• PoE Standard: IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet/PSE, IEEE 802.3at Power over Ethernet Plus/PSE
• PoE Power Supply Type: End-span
• Power Pin Assignment: 1/2(+), 3/6(-)
• PoE Power Output: Per port 54V DC, 300mA. max. 15.4 watts (IEEE 802.3af), Per port 54V DC, 600mA. max. 30 watts (IEEE 802.3at)
• PoE Power Budget: 55 watts
• EMI Safety: FCC Class B, CE
• Standard Compliance: IEEE 802.3 Ethernet, IEEE 802.3u Fast Ethernet, IEEE 802.3ab Gigabit Ethernet, IEEE 802.3x Flow Control, IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet, IEEE 802.3at Power over Ethernet Plus
• Operating Environment: 0 ~ 50 °C
• Storage Environment: -10 ~ 70 °C
• Operating Humidity: 5 ~ 95%, relative humidity, non-condensing
• Storage Humidity: 5 ~ 95%, relative humidity, non-condensing
We are operational & shipping orders throughout all COVID alert levels. Couriers will provide a contactless delivery service. Please note our dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.