- View all categories...
- View all categories...
- View all categories...
- View all categories...
Philips Brilliance 23.8 Inch 1920 x 1080 5ms IPS Monitor with Speakers & USB 3.0 Dock - VGA USB
• This innovative large Philips display enables easy port replication for any notebook. Especially suitable for latest Ultra book type devices with limited connectors, this display with built-in USB 3.0 hub, Ethernet, and stereo speakers enables you to transmit video, audio, and connect to internet or intranet directly with a single cable USB connection. By this advanced USB 3.0 or USB 2.0 plug and play connection, you can now expand your desktop using both your NBPC and Philips display's real-estate without having to worry about cumbersome resolution adjustments or mess around with cables.
Access all peripherals and keyboard, mouse from the hub
• You can now connect optional full sized Keyboard and mouse to this innovative Philips display's USB hub to improve your productivity. Simply connect your Notebook to this display with a single USB cable, and you are ready to utilize the attached additional peripherals like external HDD, camera, USB drive along with Full HD video, Audio, and Internet functions. Should you prefer, you can of course still utilize your NBPC's keyboard and track pad as usual.
IPS technology for full colors and wide viewing angles
• IPS displays use an advanced technology which gives you extra wide viewing angles of 178/178 degree, making it possible to view the display from almost any angle - even in 90 degree Pivot mode! Unlike standard TN panels, IPS displays gives you remarkably crisp images with vivid colors, making it ideal not only for Photos, movies and web browsing, but also for professional applications which demand color accuracy and consistent brightness at all times.
Less eye fatigue with Flicker-free technology
• Due to the way brightness is controlled on LED-backlit screens, some users experience flicker on their screen which causes eye fatigue. Philips Flicker-free Technology applies a new solution to regulate brightness and reduce flicker for more comfortable viewing.
Narrow border display for seamless appearance
• The new Philips displays feature ultra-narrow borders which allow for minimal distractions and maximum viewing size. Especially suited for multi-display or tiling setup like gaming, graphic design and professional applications, the ultra-narrow border display gives you the feeling of using one large display.
SmartImage presets for easy optimized image settings
• SmartImage is an exclusive leading edge Philips technology that analyzes the content displayed on your screen and gives you optimized display performance. This user friendly interface allows you to select various modes like Office, Photo, Movie, Game, Economy etc., to fit the application in use. Based on the selection, SmartImage dynamically optimizes the contrast, color saturation and sharpness of images and videos for ultimate display performance. The Economy mode option offers you major power savings. All in real time with the press of a single button!
LowBlue Mode for easy on-the-eyes productivity
• Studies have shown that just as ultra-violet rays can cause eye damage, shortwave length blue light rays from LED displays can cause eye damage and affect vision over time. Developed for wellbeing, Philips LowBlue Mode setting uses a smart software technology to reduce harmful shortwave blue light.
SmartErgoBase enables people-friendly ergonomic adjustments
• The SmartErgoBase is a monitor base that delivers ergonomic display comfort and provides cable management. The base's people-friendly height, swivel, tilt and rotation angle adjustments position the monitor for maximum comfort that can ease the physical strains of a long workday; cable management reduces cable clutter and keeps the workspace neat and professional.
Low bezel-to-table height for maximum reading comfort
• The Philips monitor, thanks to its advanced SmartErgoBase, can be lowered down almost to desk level for a comfortable viewing angle. Low bezel-to-table height is the perfect solution if you use bifocals, trifocals or progressive lens glasses for your computing work. Additionally, it allows for users with greatly different heights to use the monitor in their preferred angle and height settings, helping them reduce fatigue and strain.
Built-in stereo speakers for multimedia
• A pair of high quality stereo speakers built into a display device. It can be visible front firing, or invisible down firing, top firing, rear firing, etc depending on model and design.
• LCD panel type: IPS technology
• Backlight type: W-LED system
• Panel Size: 23.8 inch / 60.5 cm
• Effective viewing area: 527 x 296.5 mm
• Aspect ratio: 16:9
• Optimum resolution: 1920 x 1080 @ 60Hz
• Pixel Density: 93 PPI
• Response time (typical): 5 ms (Gray to Gray)
• Brightness: 250 cd/m2
• Contrast ratio (typical): 1,000:1
• SmartContrast: 20,000,000:1
• Pixel pitch: 0.275 x 0.275 mm
• Viewing angle: 178º (H) / 178º (V); @ C/R > 10
• Flicker-free: Yes
• Picture enhancement: SmartImage
• Display colors: 16.7 M
• Scanning Frequency: 30 - 83 kHz (H) / 56 - 76 Hz (V)
• sRGB: Yes
• LowBlue Mode: Yes
• EasyRead: Yes
• Height adjustment: 150 mm
• Pivot: 90 degree
• Swivel: -175/175 degree
• Tilt: -5/30 degree
• ECO mode: 11.1 W (typ.)
• On mode: 14.2 W (typ.) (EnergyStar 7.0 test method)
• Standby mode: < 0.3 W (typ.)
• Off mode: Zero watts with AC switch
• Power LED indicator: Operation - White; Standby mode- White (blinking)
• Power supply: External; 100-240VAC, 50-60Hz
• Temperature range (operation): 0°C to 40°C
• Temperature range (storage): -20°C to 60°C
• Relative humidity: 20%-80 %
• Altitude: Operation: +12,000ft (3,658m), Non-operation: +40,000ft (12,192m)
• MTBF (demonstrated): 70,000 hrs (excluded backlight)
• Signal Input: VGA (Analog ); USB 3.0 upstream
• Sync Input: Separate Sync; Sync on Green
• USB: USB 3.0 x3
• Signal Input: USB 3.0 upstream
• Audio In/Out: through USB
• RJ45: through USB
• Microphone in: through USB
• Headphone out: through USB
• Built-in Speakers: 2 W x 2
• User convenience: SmartImage; Input; PowerSensor; Menu; Power On/Off
• Control software: SmartControl
• OSD Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Korean, Brazil Portuguese, Czech, Dutch, Finnish, Greek, Hungarian, Japanese, Polish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukranian
• Other convenience: Kensington lock, VESA mount (100x100mm)
• Plug & Play Compatibility: DDC/CI (VGA only); Mac OS X; sRGB; Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7
• Front bezel: Black
• Rear cover: Black
• Foot: Black
• Finish: Texture
• Dimensions with stand (WxHxD): 541 x 527 x 257 mm
• Dimensions without stand (WxHxD): 541 x 332 x 57 mm
• Weight with stand (Approx.): 5.95 kg
• Weight without stand (Approx.): 3.52 kg
Due to the high demand on courier services during the Christmas period, our standard delivery times may extend. We recommend placing orders as early as possible for pre-Christmas delivery. Our offices close at 5pm, Friday 21st December and reopen Monday 7th January. Staff will be monitoring/processing orders and queries during this period. Full operations will resume on Monday 7th January.
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review