Philips B Line 328B1 32 Inch 3840 x 2160 4ms 350nit VA Monitor with Built-in Speakers & USB Hub - HDMI DisplayPort
PowerSensor is a built-in 'people sensor' that transmits and receives harmless infrared signals to determine if user is present and automatically reduces monitor brightness when user steps away from the desk, cutting energy costs by up to 80 percent and prolonging monitor life.
LightSensor for the perfect brightness with minimal power.
LightSensor uses a smart sensor to adjust the picture brightness depending on the room light conditions for the perfect picture with minimal power usage.
UltraClear 4K UHD (3840x2160) resolution for precision
These Philips displays utilize high performance panels to deliver UltraClear, 4K UHD (3840 x 2160) resolution images. Whether you are demanding professional requiring extremely detailed images for CAD solutions, using 3D graphics applications or a financial wizard working on huge spreadsheets, Philips displays will make your images and graphics come alive.
VA display delivers awesome images with wide viewing angles
Philips VA LED display uses an advanced multi-domain vertical alignment technology which gives you super-high static contrast ratios for extra vivid and bright images. While standard office applications are handled with ease, it is especially suitable for photos, web-browsing, movies, gaming, and demanding graphical applications. It's optimized pixel management technology gives you 178/178 degree extra wide viewing angle, resulting in crisp images.
SmartImage presets for easy optimized image settings.
SmartImage is an exclusive leading edge Philips technology that analyzes the content displayed on your screen and gives you optimized display performance. This user friendly interface allows you to select various modes like Office, Photo, Movie, Game, Economy etc., to fit the application in use. Based on the selection, SmartImage dynamically optimizes the contrast, color saturation and sharpness of images and videos for ultimate display performance. The Economy mode option offers you major power savings. All in real time with the press of a single button!
Less eye fatigue with Flicker-free technology.
Due to the way brightness is controlled on LED-backlit screens, some users experience flicker on their screen which causes eye fatigue. Philips Flicker-free Technology applies a new solution to regulate brightness and reduce flicker for more comfortable viewing.
LowBlue Mode for easy on-the-eyes productivity.
Studies have shown that just as ultra-violet rays can cause eye damage, shortwave length blue light rays from LED displays can cause eye damage and affect vision over time. Developed for wellbeing, Philips LowBlue Mode setting uses a smart software technology to reduce harmful shortwave blue light.
SmartErgoBase enables people-friendly ergonomic adjustments:
The SmartErgoBase is a monitor base that delivers ergonomic display comfort and provides cable management. The base's people-friendly height, swivel, tilt and rotation angle adjustments position the monitor for maximum comfort that can ease the physical strains of a long workday; cable management reduces cable clutter and keeps the workspace neat and professional.
Built-in stereo speakers for multimedia:
A pair of high quality stereo speakers built into a display device. It can be visible front firing, or invisible down firing, top firing, rear firing, etc depending on model and design.
• LCD panel type: VA LCD
• Backlight type: W-LED system
• Panel Size: 31.5 inch
• Display Screen Coating: Anti-Glare, 3H, Haze 25%
• Effective viewing area (HxV): 697.306 x 392.234
• Aspect ratio: 16:9
• Maximum resolution: 3840 x 2160 @ 60Hz
• Pixel Density: 140 PPI
• Response time (typical): 4 ms
• Brightness: 350 cd/m²
• Contrast ratio (typical): 3000:1
• SmartContrast: 50,000,000 :1
• Pixel pitch: 0.18159 x 0.18159 mm
• Viewing angle (HxV): 178º / 178º , @ C/R > 10
• Flicker-free: Yes
• Picture enhancement: SmartImage
• Display colors: 16.7 M
• Color gamut (typical): NTSC 98%, sRGB 119%, Adobe RGB 97%
• Scanning Frequency (H/V): 30 - 114 kHz / 48 - 75 Hz
• SmartUniformity: 93 ~ 105%
• Delta E: < 2 (for sRGB)
• sRGB: Yes
• LowBlue Mode: Yes
• EasyRead: Yes
• Adaptive sync: Yes
• Signal Input: DisplayPort 1.2, HDMI 2.0 x 2
• HDCP: HDCP 2.2 (DP / HDMI)
• USB: USB-B x 1 (upstream), USB 3.2 x 4 (downstream with 1 fast charge B.C 1.2)
• Audio (In/Out): Audio out
• Sync Input: Separate Sync
• Built-in Speakers: 3 W x 2
• User convenience: SmartImage, Input, PowerSensor, Menu, Power On/Off
• Control software: SmartControl
• OSD Languages: Brazil Portuguese, Czech, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukranian
• Other convenience: Kensington lock, VESA mount (100x100mm)
• Plug & Play Compatibility: DDC/CI, Mac OS X, sRGB, Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7
• Height adjustment: 180 mm
• Pivot: -/+ 90 degree
• Swivel: -/+180 degree
• Tilt: -5~30 degree
• ECO mode (typ.): 37.1 W
• On mode (typ.): 60.3 W
• Standby mode: 0.3 W
• Off mode: Zero watts with Zero switch
• Power LED indicator: Operation - White, Standby mode- White (blinking)
• Power supply: Built-in, 100-240VAC, 50-60Hz
• Temperature range (operation): 0°C to 40°C
• Temperature range (storage): -20°C to 60°C
• Relative humidity: 20%-80 %
• Altitude: Operation: +12,000ft (3,658m), Non-operation: +40,000ft (12,192m)
• MTBF (demonstrated): 70,000 hrs (excluded backlight)
• Product with stand (max height) (WxHxD): 714 x 649 x 280 mm
• Product without stand (WxHxD): 714 x 422 x 62 mm
• Product with stand: 11.55 kg
• Product without stand: 7.54 kg
We are operational & shipping orders throughout all COVID alert levels. Couriers will provide a contactless delivery service. Please note our dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.