Netgear XS716T ProSAFE 16 Port 10 Gigabit Ethernet Smart Managed Switch
As a leading provider of network equipment for SMBs, NETGEAR understands the importance of a reliable and high performance network to SMB customers. With the growth of virtualization, cloud-based services and applications like VoIP, video streaming and IP surveillance, SMB networks need to extend beyond simple reliability to higher speed and performance. The 10G Smart Managed Switch series from NETGEAR presents the right solution for this requirement; delivering unprecedented non-blocking 10-Gigabit bandwidth at an affordable cost.
• Supports low-latency, line-rate 10G Copper “BASE-T” technology with backward compatibility to Fast Ethernet (depending on model) and Gigabit Ethernet. Cost-effectively migrate current network to 10G capacity by utilizing the existing Cat6 RJ45 short connections (up to 30m) and Cat6a/Cat7 connections up to 100m.
10GBASE-X SFP+ ports
• Providing flexibility to uplink to 10G-capable core or aggregation switches that support fiber links. Backward compatible to Gigabit fiber. Support copper or fiber modules.
USB Configuration Port
• Quickly and conveniently upgrade or restore firmware, load or backup configuration files, or download system log files for troubleshooting.
• 10-Gigabit copper ports: 16 x 10GBASE-T copper
• SFP ports: 2 x SFP+ 1000/10GBASE-X fiber ports (shared)
• Buffer size: 2MB
• MAC address database size: 16K
• VLAN (# supported): 512
• Number of LAGs & number of members: 8 x LAGS with max 8 members in each LAG (LACP)
• Number of priority queues: 8
• Access Control Lists (ACLs): 100 shared for MAC, IP and IPv6 ACLs
• IPv4 Static routes: 32
• IPV6 Static routes: 32
• Power supply: Internal 100-240VAC 50-60Hz
• Max power consumption (Watts): 96 W
• Cooling: 2 x Fans
• Acoustic Noise Level @25'C: 29.1dBA
• Operating Temperature: -5'C to 55'C
• MTBF (@ 25'C): 276,832 hours
• Electromagnetic compliance: Class A
• Dimensions (W x D x H): 440 x 204 x 43mm
• Weight: 2.98Kg
• ProSAFE 10-Gigabit Ethernet (10GbE) Smart Managed Switch
• Power cord
• Rack-mounting kit
• Rubber footpads for tabletop installation
• Quick install guide
• Resource CD, Web-management user manual, Smart Control Center (SCC) software and User’s Guide.
We are an Authorised NZ Reseller of Netgear Products