Netgear R6400 AC1750 Dual-Band Gigabit Wireless Router
• Speed makes video streaming better. Speed makes online gaming more fun. Speed makes all your devices really go. And any place you need speed, with Netgear you got it. Fast download speeds up to 1750 Mbps. WiFi with dual band technology providing whole home coverage. Everything you need for a fast connected home.
• Homes come in all shapes and sizes. The Netgear AC1750 WiFi Router provides WiFi connectivity throughout your home for all your Internet-enabled devices.
• Stay connected—with your devices, your media, and your friends. Simultaneous Dual Band WiFi provides two separate WiFi networks—2.4GHz for legacy devices and 5GHz which is less interference-prone for media streaming.
Ease of Use
• Netgear makes it easy to do more with your digital devices. Or, use Push ‘N’ Connect to add devices to your WiFi network with a push of a button. And the simple browser-based installation with no CD makes router installation easy using an iPad, tablet, smartphone, or computer.
• Guest networks create a completely separate WiFi network for your guests’ devices so they do not have access to your home network or to the shared USB hard drive with all your personal data. Secure WiFi connections offer high level WPA/WPA2 security.
• Speed and Range: AC1750 WiFi (450+1300 Mbps)
• Wireless Range: Large homes
• Wireless Bands: Simultaneous Dual Band 2.4GHz & 5GHz
• Beamforming: Smart, signal-focusing technology boosts the speed, reliability, and range of your WiFi connections
• Interface: 5 x 10/100/1000 (1 WAN and 4 LAN) Gigabit Ethernet Ports, 1 x USB 2.0 Port, 1 x USB 3.0 Port
• Internet Protocol: IPv6 Support
• Security: VPN Support, WPA/WPA2-PSK, SPI & NAT firewall, DDoS Attack Prevention
• Dimensions (W x D x H): 183 x 285 x 62mm
• Weight: 719g
• Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0, Firefox 2.0, Safari 1.4, Google Chrome 11.0 browsers or higher
• Broadband (cable, DSL) Internet service and modem with Ethernet connection
• Ethernet cable
• Quick start guide
• Power adapter
We are an Authorised NZ Reseller of Netgear Products
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Can I connect this gigabit wireless router to our Spark fibre connection?
This particular device is a router only, so provided your Fibre connection has an ONT box with an ethernet WAN output you should be fine. As for the router, you will need to setup the wireless network that you want your devices to connect too, though this process is relatively straight forward.
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.