Netgear presents a great way to increase your network’s capability without breaking your budget: the 16-port JFS516. This 10/100 Mbps Fast Ethernet switch provides expanded connectivity for small office networks so users no longer have to compete with each other for bandwidth. All of the essential features – automatic speed and full/half duplex sensing, 200 Mbps throughput per port, Auto Uplink – are included, but at an economical price that a value-conscious business owner can’t ignore.
• The ideal, low-cost solution you’ve been looking for, the unmanaged JFS516 lets you ramp up your office network to a new power level – affordably.
• Sixteen switched ports provide private bandwidth for PCs, servers, or hubs, and support 200 Mbps of throughput. Each port delivers 200 Mbps of network speed in full-duplex mode.
• As soon as it’s powered on, it begins operating. Every port automatically senses the proper speed and full/half duplex mode, and Auto Uplink adjusts for straight-through or crossover cables to make the right link.
• This high-performance switch makes it easy to combine 10 and 100 Mbps devices within your network. As an added convenience, these sturdy metal units can be mounted in a standard 19-inch rack.
• 16 10 or 100 Mbps RJ-45 ports
Performance (64 byte packets)
• Store-and-forward packet switching
• Forward rate (10 Mbps) 14,800 packet per sec.
• Forward rate (100 Mbps) 148,000 packet per sec.
• Latency (10 to 100 Mbps) 20 usec max
• MAC addresses 4,000
• Queue buffer KBytes 320
• Mean time between failures (MTBF): 120,000 hours (~14 years)
• 15W maximum
• Auto-sensing 100 to 240V, 50/60-Hz
• Localized plug for North America, Japan, UK, Europe, Australia
• IEEE 802.3i 10BASE-T Ethernet
• IEEE 802.3u 100BASE-TX Fast Ethernet
• Compatible with all major network software
• Unit: Power
• Per network port: 10 or 100 Mbps operations, Rx/Tx and collision, link, half/full duplex
• CE mark, commercial
• FCC Part 15 Class
• EN 55022 (CISPR 22), Class A
• VCCI Class A
• Operating temperature: 0° to 40° C
• Operating humidity: 80% max. relative humidity, non-condensing
• Dimensions (H x W x D): 43 x 320 x 202 mm
• Weight: 2.0 kg
Netgear ProSafe 16-Port 10/100 Rackmount Switch
We are an Authorised NZ Reseller of Netgear Products
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.