Netgear ProSAFE GS408EPP Easy-Mount 8-port Gigabit Ethernet PoE+ Web Managed Switch
The NETGEAR ProSAFE GS408EPP Easy-Mount 8-port Gigabit Ethernet PoE+ Web Managed Switch features a unique Virtually Anywhere mounting system that allows to install more PoE+ ports exactly where you need them. The unique mounting system allows you to put the Easy-Mount Switch up in the ceiling, strapped to a pole, or mounted under a desk or tabletop, making it the perfect switch for deploying Wireless APs, Pan/Tilt/ Zoom and fixed IP Cameras, VoIP Phones, access-limited security door locks or any other IoT PoE-powered devices.
Should you decide to rack mount the GS408EPP switch, you can save space by installing two (2) switches in just a single 1U slot as all connections (power and Ethernet) are located on the front side, allowing back-to-back installation. As a member of the NETGEAR Web Managed (Plus) Switch family, the GS408EPP also includes a full set of software features such as traffic prioritization, VLANs, QoS, Port Trunking/Link Aggregation and PoE power allocation. The GS408EPP also features Energy Efficient Ethernet (IEEE 802.3az) for maximum power savings and comes with the NETGEAR Lifetime Limited Warranty and 24/7 support including lifetime chat.
• 8 PoE/PoE+ ports (124W total PoE power budget) to power up AC Wave 2 Access Points, Pan/Tilt/Zoom Security Cameras, VoIP/video conferencing phones, security door locks, etc.
• Easy-Mount Virtually Anywhere mounting system allows for wall, pole, under-surface, in-ceiling, and even two per 1U rack slot mounting (back-to-back) as all connections (power and Ethernet) are located on the front side.
• Secure placement above drop-down ceilings, or along ventillation ducts (plenum-rated), and where other switches cannot go, vertical or horizontal, flat or perpendicular
• Whisper quiet 26.9dB acoustics when operating at 25°C (77°F), well below normal offices ambient background noise
• Internal power supply to eliminate power brick
• Turn LED lights ON/OFF for non-distracting operation in dark environments VLAN support for traffic segmentation
• Quality of Service (QoS) for traffic prioritization
• Auto Denial-of-Service (DoS) prevention
• Advanced per-port PoE controls
• Loop detection and broadcast storm controls
• IGMP snooping v1, v2 and v3 support for multicast optimization
• Rate limiting for better bandwidth allocation
• Port mirroring for network monitoring
• Port trunking for bigger uplink bandwidth
• Jumbo frame support
• Energy Efficient Ethernet (IEEE 802.3az) support for maxium power savings
• LIFETIME Hardware Warranty
• LIFETIME 24/7 Technical Support
• LIFETIME Next Business Day Replacement
• Device Type: Ethernet Web Managed Switch
• Dimensions: 380 x 100 x 43mm
• PoE/PoE+ support
• Virtually AnywhereTM Mounting
• Unique 2 per 1U Rack-Mountable
• Network Ports: 8-ports Gigabit Ethernet PoE+ ports (124W total PoE power)
• Weight: 1.6kg
• Ports Type: 100M/1G/10G RJ-45 copper ports, PoE/PoE+ ports
• Data Tranfer Rates: 11.9Mfps
• ProSAFE Easy-Mount Web Managed (Plus) Switch
• Power cord (localized to country of sale)
• Rack-mounting kit
• 2x Rubber belts
• 1x Easy-Mount bracket
• Quick install guide
• Resource CD with installation guide, ProSAFE Plus Utility software and links to additional online documentation including the Web browser-based management GUI User Manual and datasheet.
We are an Authorised NZ Reseller of Netgear Products