Netgear GS748T ProSafe 48-Port Smart Gigabit Switch
• 48 10/100/1000 Mbps gigabit ports
• Non-blocking Bandwidth
• Easy, browser-based switch management
Joining NETGEAR’s family of Smart Switches with simple switch management at no extra cost, this 1U high, 48-port Gigabit switch maximizes bandwidth and density for great value and capability. With 48 10/100/1000 Mbps ports, each capable of powering 2000 Mbps of data throughput in full-duplex mode, plus four optional fiber ports, it provides a 96 Gbps backbone and connects servers or power users, delivering large amounts of multimedia, image, and video information in no time at all. Standards-based, it is ideal for combining 10, 100, and 1000 Mbps devices, as it delivers automatic speed and full/half-duplex sensing plus Auto Uplink on every port. Four hot-swappable small form-factor pluggable (SFP)** GBIC slots provide optional fiber connectivity for greater distance. An intuitive, Web-browser interface offers simple switch management, making it a snap to monitor switch performance, configure ports, even setup trunks, VLANs, and prioritization.
• Forwarding modes: Store-and-forward
• Bandwidth: 96 Gbps
• Network latency: Less than 20 ?s for 64-byte frames in store-and-forward mode for 100 Mbps to 100 Mbps transmission
• Jumbo frame support
• Buffer memory: 1,632 KB embedded memory per unit
• Address database size: 8,000 media access control (MAC) addresses per system
• Addressing: 48-bit MAC address
• Mean time between failure (MTBF): 108,000 hours (12 years)
• Acoustic noise: 52 dBA
For the latest information on our services during the current COVID-19 alert levels Click Here
We are an Authorised NZ Reseller of Netgear Products
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.