NetComm NTC-140-02 4G/3G Industrial M2M Router
The NetComm Wireless 4G WiFi M2M Router utilises the speed and performance capabilities of a LTE/4G network to deliver seamless M2M connectivity for a broad range of M2M applications. The NTC-140W features two Gigabit Ethernet ports and high speed WiFi connectivity making it an ideal device for high speed networking. The device also features vehicle voltage support, GPS and Ignition input making it ideal for mobile assets and transportation applications.
The NTC-140W creates point-to-point and point-to-multi-point communication enabling the secure collection and analysis of data from remote and unmanned applications.
The NTC-140W’s powerful processor delivers optimal performance and its embedded NetComm Linux OS and Software Development Kit (SDK) offers the end user the capability to install custom firmware to the on-board flash memory via the programming interface. Built in VPN clients also ensure a secure connection over a public mobile network.
PROCESSOR & STORAGE:
• Powerful 720Mhz ARM Cortex A8 processor with 128MByte DDR2 RAM 256MByte Flash memory storage (~120MB available on board space for user storage) microSD card slot for expandable storage
• 2 x 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet RJ45 ports with Auto MDIX
• Micro USB 2.0 OTG interface with 0.5A supply capability
• 1 x multipurpose I/O pin
SIM CARD READER:
• Lockable Tray Reader with Push-Button-to-Release
• Supports Mini USIM/SIM Format (2FF)
• 2x SMA connectors for 3G/4G
• 2x Reverse SMA connectors for Wireless LAN (MIMO)
• 1x SMA connector for GPS
• High throughput and extended range 802.11n 2T2R WiFi with transmission speeds up to 300Mbps
NETWORK & ROUTING:
• Static Routing, RIP (v1/v2), Port Forwarding and DMZ
• Dynamic DNS
• VRRP for redundant router failover
• DHCP Server, including :
• Address reservation by MAC address
• Custom DNS server definitions
• DHCP Relay
• DHCP list display in Web-UI
• Advanced DHCP Option configuration (Option 42 NTP, Option 66 TFTP, Option 150, Option 160)
• Data Stream Manager providing ability to create mappings between input and output ports (e.g. Serial Port, SMS, GPS, USB) and perform required translation or data processing by each virtual tunnel.
• Modbus Server TCP/IP Gateway and Client TCP/IP Agent with up to 247 slaves connected to the Serial TCP/IP Gateway.
• Modbus RTU/ASCII frames support.
• PPTP Client for VPN connectivity to remote PPTP VPN Server
• IPSec tunnel termination (for up to 5 tunnels)
• GRE Tunnelling
• OpenVPN (Client, Server and P2P)
DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT:
• Device dimensions (excluding external antenna):143mm (L) x 107mm (W) x 34mm (D) / ~235g