The NetComm Wireless 4G WiFi M2M Router utilises the speed and performance capabilities of a LTE/4G network to deliver seamless M2M connectivity for a broad range of M2M applications. The NTC-140W features two Gigabit Ethernet ports and high speed WiFi connectivity making it an ideal device for high speed networking. The device also features vehicle voltage support, GPS and Ignition input making it ideal for mobile assets and transportation applications.
The NTC-140W creates point-to-point and point-to-multi-point communication enabling the secure collection and analysis of data from remote and unmanned applications.
The NTC-140W’s powerful processor delivers optimal performance and its embedded NetComm Linux OS and Software Development Kit (SDK) offers the end user the capability to install custom firmware to the on-board flash memory via the programming interface. Built in VPN clients also ensure a secure connection over a public mobile network.
• High Bandwidth 4G
• Two Gigabit Ethernet ports (LAN + WAN/LAN)
• Built-in WiFi access point
• Integrated GPS receiver
• Dual Mode: Downlink: Up to 42 Mbps (category 24) Uplink: Up to 5.76 Mbps (category 6) GSM/GPRS/EDGE EDGE throughput up to 236 kbps
• 2 x 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet RJ45 ports with Auto MDIX
• Micro USB 2.0 OTG interface with 0.5A supply capability
• 1 x multipurpose I/O pin
SIM Card Reader
• Lockable Tray Reader with Push-Button-to-Release
• Supports Mini USIM/SIM Format (2FF)
• 2x SMA connectors for 3G/4G (1x Main and 1x RX Diversity)
• 2x Reverse SMA connectors for Wireless LAN (MIMO)
• 1x SMA connector for GPS
• Embedded GPS receiver (1575.42Mhz)
• SMA Connector for external passive or active GPS Antenna
• Active antenna voltage: 3.05V
• Maximum current: 50mA
• Tracking sensitivity under open sky: -161dBm
• Acquisition sensitivity under open sky: -145dBm
• Cold start sensitivity: -145dBm
• Time to first fix (TTFF): Cold 32s, Warm 29s, Hot 1s
NetComm NTC-140W-02 4G/3G Wireless Industrial M2M Router
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.