Zebra Symbol LS2208 Handheld Scanner USB Kit - Black
Increased productivity, lower TCO
The Symbol LS2208 handheld scanner from Motorola offers high performance scanning at a moderate price point. From the retail point-of-sale and backroom to the patient bedside or school book checkout, the Symbol LS2208 provides fast, reliable scanning in a durable, lightweight form factor, delivering enhanced productivity and efficiency while reducing your total cost of ownership (TCO).
High performance scanning — fast
With aggressive scanning capabilities and a wide working range, the Symbol LS2208 accurately captures data fast, helping employees work quickly and efficiently. And you’ll be up and running fast, because the Symbol LS2208 is easy to deploy and use, thanks to its plug-and-play installation and intuitive, user-friendly design, which requires little or no training. Plus the ergonomic, balanced form factor reduces user fatigue to maximize user comfort.
Durable, future-proof construction
The Symbol LS2208 is engineered for continuous, heavy usage all day, every day and has been tested to withstand multiple 5 ft./1.5m drops to concrete.
The patented single board construction eliminates a common point of failure – the interconnection between multiple boards, and the liquid polymer scan element delivers integral shock protection to further ensure reliable operation. Scratch-resistant tempered glass helps preserve bar code scanning accuracy. Integrated multiple interfaces, universal cable compatibility and support for emerging symbologies provide the investment protection you need to help ensure that the scanner you buy today will work with the system you use tomorrow
Proven quality you can trust
When you choose the Symbol LS2208, you receive the added assurance of purchasing a product from Motorola — the global leader in handheld bar code scanning with millions of scanners in use every day by the world’s largest retailers worldwide. And since even the most durable scanners require a support plan, Motorola’s Service from the Start Advance Exchange Support provides next-business-day delivery of a replacement device for true service peace of mind. This offering also includes Motorola’s unique Comprehensive Coverage, which extends normal wear and tear to cover accidental damage to exit windows, scan elements, housings and more at no extra charge — virtually eliminating your unforeseen repair expenses.
• Dimensions: 15.2 cm H x 6.3 cm W x 8.4 cm
• Weight: 5.15 oz./146 gm
• Voltage and Current: 5 volts +/- 10% at 130 mA typical, 175 mA max
• Power Source: Host power or external power supply
• Color: Twilight Black
• Scanner Type: Bi-directional
• Light Source: 650 nm visible laser diode
• Scan Element Frequency: 50Hz
• Scan Rate: 100 scans per second typical
• Print Contrast: 20% minimum reflective difference
• Roll (Tilt): *1: 1 +/- 30 degrees
• Pitch: *2: 2 +/- 65 degrees
• Skew (Yaw): *3: 3 +/- 60 degrees
• Decode Capability: UPC/EAN, UPC/EAN with Supplementals, UCC/EAN 128, Code 39, Code 39 Full ASCII, Code 39 TriOptic, Code 128, Code 128 Full ASCII, Codabar, Interleaved 2 of 5, Discrete 2 of 5, Code 93, MSI, Code 11, IATA, GS1 DataBar (formerly RSS) variants, Chinese 2 of 5
• Interface: USB
• Operating Temp.: 32° to 122° F/0° to 50° C
• Storage Temp.: -40° to 158° F/-40° to 70° C
• Humidity: 5% to 95% relative humidity, noncondensing
• Drop Specifications: Unit functions normally after repeated 5 ft./1.5 m drops to concrete
• Ambient Light Immune to direct exposure of normal Immunity: office and factory lighting conditions, as well as direct exposure to sunlight
• Electrostatic: Conforms to 15 kV air discharge and 8 kV
• Discharge: Of contact discharge
• Electrical Safety: Certified to UL1950, CSA C22.2 No. 950, EN60950/IEC950
• EMI/RFI: FCC Part 15 Class B, ICES-003 Class B, European Union EMC Directive, Australian SMA, Taiwan EMC, Japan VCCI/MITI/Dentori.
• Laser Safety: CDRH Class II, IEC Class 2
• Environmental: Compliant with RoHS directive 2002/95/EEC
• The Symbol LS2208 is warranted against defects in workmanship and materials for a period of 5 years (60 months) from date of shipment, provided that the product remains unmodified and is operated under normal and proper conditions.
*1 - Roll (Tilt): Controlled by rotating the wrist clockwise or counterclockwise
*2 - Pitch: Controleed by dropping or raising the wrist
*3 - Skew (Yaw): Controlled by rotating the wrist from left to right or vice versa
Due to the specialised nature of Point of Sale items this product cannot be exchanged or returned (unless faulty). Please verify compatibility before purchase & if you have any questions please contact us. We can only ship orders to individuals or businesses requiring essential equipment to ensure that they can stay connected, continue working, or study from home. It is your responsibility to only place an order if you fit within this criteria. Please note our standard dispatch and delivery time frames will extend during this period. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.