Zebra MC75A6 Wireless Numeric 2D Standard Range Camera 2.5X Battery PDT with Windows Mobile 6.5
The next evolution in EDA power
Motorola’s MC75A takes its place as one of the world’s premier EDAs, offering more enterprise-class features and functionality than any other device in its class.
Turbocharged with many Motorola Mobility Architecture eXtension (MAX) features, the MC75A addresses the top business mobility needs, offering maximum processing power, rugged design, flexibility in extending solution reach, data capture capabilities, connectivity options, security and manageability.
Add a field provenergonomic design that is easy-to-hold, easy-to-carry and easy-to-use, and you have maximum value in a minimum footprint — all at the right price.
The MC75A enables the complete mobile associate, providing the power to answer customer questions, manage inventory, line bust, process purchases and more, right on the spot.
The MC75A offers the rugged design required to survive life in a manufacturing plant, enabling remote system monitoring, inventory counts, replenishment, ID verification and more.
Able to withstand wipe downs and sanitization, the MC75A enables the many mobile point of care (POC) applications, from medication administration and specimen collection to nurse call, charge capture and inventory management.
The MC75A supports robust automation out in the field, enabling real-time dynamic work order assignment, proof of service, sales order management, asset management and the ability to process COD transactions.
With a rugged design that can survive life in a truck, the MC75A enables realtime pick-up and delivery, inventory
management, proof of location and condition and more.
Its rugged design and FIPS 140-2 certification enable state, local and federal governments to leverage the MC75A to improve operational efficiency and better protect revenues — and constituents.
• Dimensions: 15.24 cm L* x 8.4 cm W x 4.4 cm D
• Weight (including WWAN standard 1.5X battery: 423 g standard battery): WLAN standard 1.5X battery: 398 g
• Display: Transflective color 3.5” full VGA with backlight, 640 x 480
• Touch Panel: Glass analog resistive touch
• Backlight: LED backlight
• Main Battery: Rechargeable Lithium Ion 2.5X Battery
• Expansion Slot: microSD slot with SDHC Support (up to 32GB)
• Notification: Vibrator and LED
• Keypad: Numeric
• CPU: PXA320 @ 806 MHz processor
• Operating System: Microsoft Windows Mobile 6.5
• Memory: 256MB RAM; 1GB Flash
• Interface: RS-232, USB 1.1
• Operating Temperature: 14° F to 122° F/-10° C to 50° C
• Storage Temperature: -40° F to 158° F/-40° C to 70° C (w/o battery)
• Humidity: 95% non-condensing
• Drop Specification: Multiple 5 ft. drops to concrete at room temperature;
• Multiple 4 ft. drops to concrete across the operating temperature range; meets and exceeds applicable MIL-STD 810G specifications
• Tumble Specification: 1,000 1.6 ft./.5 m tumbles (2,000 drops); per applicable IEC tumble specifications
• Sealing: IP54 per applicable IEC sealing specifications
• IrDA: Infra-red port for connection to printers and other devices
• Clock: Integrated real time clock
• Light Immunity: Readability: Incandescent — 450 ft. candles; Sunlight — 8000 ft. candles; Fluorescent: 450 ft. candles
• Electrostatic Discharge (ESD): ±15kV air discharge, ±8kV direct discharge
• Standby time: 150 hours
• Talk time: 5 hours
Note: Performance metrics above were measured with Battery reserve option set the highest (72 hours)
Wireless WAN Data and Voice Communications
• WLAN Radio: Tri-mode IEEE 802.11a/b/g
• Data Rates Supported: 1, 2, 5.5, 6, 9, 11, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48 and 54 Mbps
• Operating Channels: Chan 8-165 (5040 – 5825 MHz)
• Chan 1-13 (2412-2472 MHz)
Actual operating channels/frequencies depend on regulatory rules and certification agency
• WPA2, WEP (40 or 128 bit), TKIP, TLS, TTLS (MS-CHAP), TTLS (MS-CHAP v2), TTLS (CHAP), TTLS-MD5, TTLS-PAP, PEAP-TLS, PEAP (MS-CHAP v2), AES, LEAP, CCXv4 certified; FIPS 140-2 certified
Data Capture Options
• Scanning: 2D Imager; 3.2 MP auto-focus flashenabled digital color camera with symbology decode software
• Resolution: 3.2 megapixel
• Illumination: User controllable flash
• Lens: Auto focus
Due to the specialised nature of Point of Sale items this product cannot be exchanged or returned (unless faulty). Please verify compatibility before purchase & if you have any questions please contact us.
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.