Microsoft Office 365 Personal - 1 Year Subscription
Always have the latest versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, and Access, and capture your ideas however your work best - using a keyboard, pen, or touchscreen.
What comes with Office 365 Personal:
• Publisher (PC Only)
• Access (PC Only)
• Get 1 TB on extra online storage (through OneDrive) and use your additional 1 TB online storage for documents, photos, and videos, so you can edit and share them from wherever you are.
• Call mobiles in 8 countries and landlines in over 60 countries with 60 monthly Skype world minutes. Use Skype world minutes from any device where you have Skype installed, whether it's your mobile phone, tablet, TV, or other device.
• With an active Office 365 Personal subscription, you never have to worry about upgrading your Office, because you always have access to the latest Office applications, features, and services.
• Install Office applications on 1 PC or Mac, and 1 Windows tablet or iPad. Also enjoy easy access to documents with Office Mobile apps for iPhones, Android phones, and Windows phones.
• PC Processor: 1 GHz or faster x86-bit or x64-bit processor with SSE2
• Mac Processor: Intel processor
• PC Memory: 2 GB RAM
• Mac Memory: 4 GB RAM
• PC Hard disk: 3 GB of available disk space
• Mac Hard disk: 6 GB HFS+ hard disk format
• PC Display: 1280 x 800 screen resolution
• Mac Display: 1280 x 800 screen resolution
• Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 10 graphics card.
• PC Operating system: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 Service Pack 1, Windows 10 Server, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2012, or Windows Server 2008 R2
• Mac Operating system: Mac OS X 10.10 or later
• Internet functionality requires an Internet connection.
• A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. But, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard or accessible input device. Note that touch features are optimized for use with Windows 10, Windows 8.1 or Windows 8.
• Microsoft account and/or Microsoft organizational account