Microsoft Office 365 Home 1 Year Subscription - 5 PCs or Macs
Office for you and your household. Office 365 Home is a subscription built to help you and your household get things done from nearly anywhere on your favourite devices.
What comes with Office 365 Home:
• Publisher (PC only)
• Access (PC only)
• Office 365 Home Premium is an annual subscription with 1 year included at initial purchase and requires renewal at term end to maintain full access
• Install on up to 5 PCs or Macs and select tablet & mobile devices for the entire household.
• The latest versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, Publisher, and Access
• Get 1 TB of extra online storage per user, for up to 5 users. Use your additional 1 TB online storage for documents, photos, and videos, so you can edit and share them from anywhere.
• Call mobiles in 8 countries and landlines in over 60 countries with 60 monthly Skype world minutes. Use Skype world minutes from any device where you have Skype installed, whether it’s your mobile phone, tablet, TV, or other device.
• Designed to help you create and organize faster with new, time saving features and a clean, modern look
• PC Processor: 1 GHz or faster x86-bit or x64-bit processor with SSE2
• Mac Processor: Intel processor
• PC Memory: 2 GB RAM
• Mac Memory: 4 GB RAM
• PC Hard disk: 3 GB of available disk space
• Mac Hard disk: 6 GB HFS+ hard disk format
• PC Display: 1280 x 800 screen resolution
• Mac Display: 1280 x 800 screen resolution
• Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 10 graphics card.
• PC Operating system: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 Service Pack 1, Windows 10 Server, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2012, or Windows Server 2008 R2
• Mac Operating system: Mac OS X 10.10 or later
• Internet functionality requires an Internet connection.
• A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. But, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard or accessible input device. Note that touch features are optimized for use with Windows 10, Windows 8.1 or Windows 8.
• Microsoft account and/or Microsoft organizational account