Logitech G Professional Flight Simulation Radio Controller Panel
• Take control in a more realistic cockpit. Make real-time, accurate, and incremental changes within the sim or on the Radio Panel. Change frequencies within your sim and the Panel reacts accordingly. Change frequencies on the Panel and the sim will automatically and immediately reflect your selection.
Modular and Interchangeable
• The Logitech G range of panels can be situated one on top of another or side-by-side. Want the Radio Panel above the Multi Panel? Done. Want your Switch Panel to the left of your Yoke? Go for it. Easy-to-use mounting brackets provide the means to arrange your flight simulation setup in a configuration only limited by your imagination.
Plug-and-Play All the Way
• Your panel works with Windows 7, 8.1 and 10 and, following the quick installation of a small plug-in from the support page, is compatible with your favorite flight simulation software for PCs including FSX - Flight Simulator X, X-Plane 10, and Prepar3D 2.2.
• USB Protocol: USB 2.0
• USB Speed: Full Speed
• Indicator LIghts (LED): No
• LCD Display: Yes
• USB Ports (Built-in): No
• Backlighting: No
• Dimensions, Flight Radio Panel (LxWxH): 282 x 55 x 84 mm
• Weight (without bracket): 419 g
• Weight (with bracket): 599 g
• Cable Length (Power/Charging): 1.8 m
• Dimensions, Flight Radio Bracket (LxWxH): 282 x 80 x 80 mm
• 1-USB 2.0 Port
• Internet connection for optional software download
• Flight Radio Panel brackets
• User documentation
We can only ship orders to individuals or businesses requiring essential equipment to ensure that they can stay connected, continue working, or study from home. It is your responsibility to only place an order if you fit within this criteria. Please note our standard dispatch and delivery time frames will extend during this period. For more information Click Here
We are an Authorised NZ Dealer of Logitech Products
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.