• Wired connection speed up to 1,000 Mbps
• 16 Gigabit Ethernet autosensing ports
• Quality of Service (QoS) traffic prioritization
• Power over Ethernet (PoE) support
• Easy plug & play connection
• The unmanaged switch offers Gigabit speeds to minimize transfer times and greatly enhance the ability to stream high-bandwidth files to connected devices without interference.
POWER WHERE YOU NEED IT
• PoE support lets you deploy network systems such as wireless access, IP telephony, or video surveillance solutions more quickly and at a lower cost, without having to install separate power supplies for individual devices.
PLUG AND PLAY CONVENIENCE
• Linksys unmanaged switches offer a quick and easy solution to extend your office network with plug-and-play installation.
QUALITY OF SERVICE (QOS) TRAFFIC PRIORITIZATION
• QoS traffic prioritization gives precedence to particular devices or activities to ensure mission-critical data throughput is maintained regardless of network congestion. Auto-sensing ports automatically optimize speed for each connected device.
• Model: LGS116P
• Standards: IEEE 802.3, 802.3u, 802.3x, 802.3ab, 802.3az, 802.3af, and 802.3at (PoE+)
• Number of Ports: 16-port switch with 8 PoE+ ports (first 1–8 ports) and dedicated PoE power budget of 80 W
• Bandwidth: 32 Gbps (non-blocking)
• Performance: Full line rate and forwarding rate of 64B frame at: 1.488 Mpps for 1000M port, 0.1488 Mpps for 100M port, 0.01488 Mpps for 10M port
• Quality of Service: 802.1p and DSCP
• Status LEDs: Link, speed, activity, and PoE indicators
• Power Supply: External
• Power: 54 VDC, 1.66 A
• Power Saving: Cable connected detection Sleep mode
• Power Consumption n Idle/Use (100% Traffic): 4.52 W / 11.31 W
• Fan: None
• Unit Dimensions: 280 x 120 x 25 mm
• Unit Weight: 0.822 kg
• Temperature (Operating): 0–50°C
• Temperature (Storing): -40–70°C
• Humidity (Operating): 10–90% (non-condensing)
• Humidity (Storing): 10–90% (non-condensing)
• Certifications: FCC Class A, CE
• Mounting: Wall mount
• Minimum System Requirements: Connected devices need Ethernet connectivity and Ethernet cables
• Warranty and Support: Lifetime limited warranty
• Package Contents: Linksys LGS116P 16-Port Gigabit Ethernet PoE Switch, Power Adapter, Quick Start Guide
• MAC Address Table: 8K
Linksys LGS116P 16-Port Desktop Gigabit PoE Switch
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.