LG 75UH5E 75 Inch 3840x2160 4K 500nit Commercial Display
• The UH5E series is large enough to display content and get undivided attention from various viewers. LG IPS panel features a wide range of angle to deliver clear content regardless of the position of viewers. Each pixel in the IPS panel reproduces image colors true-to-life, without distortion.
Vivid Color Details with Ultra HD
• The UHD resolution allows users to view details even when zooming in on the display, with four times higher definition than FHD. The UH5E ensures stable UHD video playback with HEVC.
Easy Content Management
• The embedded CMS(Content Management System) allows you to create and edit content using internal/external sources as well as set playlists to play at the desired schedule without the need for a separate PC. Thanks to the intuitive GUI and a menu structure based on usage scenarios, content management has been made much easier.
Simple Group Management
• The embedded Group Manager makes a master display work as a server and manage other displays) connected on the same network. This way you can group and control multiple displays in your place of business and distribute playlists to them all at once, using input devices such as a remote control.
Various Sensor Applications
• LG webOS smart signage platform easily supports connections with external sensors such as GPIO, NFC/RFID, temperature sensors, etc. via USB plug-in. The overall cost of ownership is reduced as there’s no need to purchase additional software or media players for creating value-added solutions.
Multi Screen Mode
• PBP(Picture-By-Picture) features multi screen in a single display with upto 4 input sources while PIP(Picture-In-Picture) supports playing both main screen and sub screen at the same time with various layouts. This gives great flexibility to allocate space for each content source.
Real-Time Monitoring & Control
• Through the Control Manager, the embedded web monitoring solution, you can control and monitor the status of multiple displays in different locations in real time. It is available on internet-connected devices, allowing you to flexibly and
rapidly respond to emergency situations anywhere.
Real-time Care Service
• The maintenance gets easier and faster with an optional service Signage 365 Care*, a cloud service solution provided by LG service. It remotely manages status of displays in client workplaces for fault diagnosis and remote-control services, ensuring the stable operation of a client’s business.
• Content Sharing: Content Mirroring among devices is more convenient on a Wi-Fi network.
• Real-time Promotion: With Beacon and BLE(Bluetooth Low Energy), shop managers can provide coupons and information in real-time.
Wireless Access Point
• The UH5E series operates as a virtual router which can be an wireless access point for mobile devices.
Compatibility with AV Control System
• The UH5E series has been certified Crestron Connected for a higher level of compatibility with professional AV controls to achieve seamless integration and automated control), boosting business management efficiency.
Compatibility with Video Conference System
• For the optimum visual meeting, the UH5E has certified its compatibility with Cisco Spark Room Kits, a system that offers powerful and integrated control) for a smarter video conference, eliminating a waste of time to set up the picture quality or to change input on incoming calls.
Slim and Tidy in Appearance
• Although UH5E series is a large-sized display, the product still has a slim depth, a feature that allows easy installation by using less space. An immersive view is attained while maintaining a sleek look.
Detachable Logo & Built-in Speaker
• The detachable logo allows for installation in the desired orientation in landscape or portrait mode, making it easy for the user to arrange the signage. Also, sounds can be played from built-in speakers), giving advertisements greater impact.
• Screen Size: 75”
• Resolution: 3,840 x 2,160 (UHD)
• Brightness(Typ.,cd/m²): 500
• Input: 3x HDMI, 1x DisplayPort, 1x DVI-D, Audio, 2x USB 2.0
• Output: 1x DisplayPort, Audio (Off/Fixed/Variable)
• External Control: RS232C in/out, RJ45 in, IR in
• Operation Temperature: 0°C to 40°C
• Operation Humidity: 10 % to 80 %
• Power Supply: 100-240V, 50/60Hz
• Power Type: Built-In Power
• Power Consumption (Typ. / Max.): 180 W / 260 W
• Power Consumption (Smart Energy Saving): 126 W
Media Player Compatibility:
• OPS Type Compatible: Yes
• External Media Player Attachable: Yes
• Content Management Software: SuperSign CMS
• Control and Monitoring Software: SuperSign Control/Control+
• Bezel Width: 14.9 mm (Even, Off-Bezel)
• VESA Standard Mount Interface: 600 x 400 mm
• Monitor Dimension (WxHxD): 1,682.4 x 960.3 x 57.9 mm (Without logo and handle)
• Weight (Head Only): 41.5 kg
• Remote Controller
• Power Cord
• DisplayPort Cable
• Phone to RS232C Gender
We can only ship orders to individuals or businesses requiring essential equipment to ensure that they can stay connected, continue working, or study from home. It is your responsibility to only place an order if you fit within this criteria. Please note our standard dispatch and delivery time frames will extend during this period. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.