Adding more memory increases system performance. It allows you to take advantage of the ThinkStation's full potential when working with 3D imaging, digital content creation, multimedia and other memory-intensive applications
• Error Correcting Code (ECC) provides greater data accuracy.
• 20% more bandwidth than DDR3 – 1333 MHz.
• Less power consumption than DDR2 memory.
• Test-proven 100% compatibility listed for supported systems.
• Capacity: 4GB
• Module Specifications: PC3-12800E
• Pin Alloy: Gold
• Form Factor: UDIMM
• Number of Pins: 240-pin
• Memory Type: DDR3 SDRAM
• RAM Speed: 1600Mhz
• Parity: ECC
Lenovo 4GB 1600Mhz DDR3-16000 ECC UDIMM Memory
We are a Lenovo NZ Silver Business Partner
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.