Kyocera Ecosys M2040DN A4 40ppm Duplex Network Monochrome Laser Multifunction Printer
• Time to first copy and first print 6.4 sec.
• Dual scan document processor supporting A6 originals
• 1,200 dpi printing resolution
• Duplex unit for cost-saving double-sided printing
• Up to 2 optional paper feeders for up to 850 sheets
• Compact design with low-noise printing
• Exceptionally low printing costs in its class
• Processor: 800 MHz
• Controller language: PRESCRIBE IIe
• Emulations: PCL 6 (PCL 5e/PCL-XL), PostScript 3 (KPDL 3), PDF Direct Print, XPS/OpenXPS
• Fonts: 93 scalable fonts for PCL6/KPDL3, 8 fonts for Windows Vista, 1 bitmap font, 45 barcodes (e.g. EAN8, EAN13) with automatic generation of checksums as well as support of two-dimensional barcodes PDF-417 under PRESCRIBE (PCL and other barcodes available as an option)
• Speed: Up to 40 pages A4 per minute
• Resolution: 300 dpi, 600 dpi, 1,200 dpi
• Warm-up time: Approx. 17 seconds or less
• Time to first print: Approx. 6.4 seconds or less
• Time to first copy: Approx. 6.4 seconds or less
• Input capacity: 100-sheet multi-purpose tray; 60 – 220 g/m2; A4, A5, A6, B5, B6, Letter, Legal, Custom (70 x 148 mm – 216 x 356 mm) 250-sheet universal cassette; 60 – 163 g/m2; A4, A5, A6, B5, Letter, Legal, Custom (105 x 148 – 216 x 356 mm)
• Max. input capacity with options: 850 sheets
• Duplex unit: Duplex functionality as standard: Double-sided printing: 60 – 163 g/m2; A4, A5, B5, Letter, Legal
• Max. output capacity: Max. 150 sheet face down with paper full detection
• Document processor: Dual scan document processor: 50-sheet, 50 –1 60 g/m2, A4, A5, A6, B5, B6, Letter, Legal, Custom (100 x 148 to 216 x 356 mm)
• Max. original size: A4 / Legal
• Digital copy features: Scan-once-copy-many, electronic sort, 2in1, 4in1, ID-card copy, priority print, program, continuous scan, auto cassette change, copy density control
• Exposure modes: Manual: 9 steps
• Preset magnification ratios: 7 Reductions/5 Enlargements
• Zoom range: 25 - 400 % in 1% steps
• Continuous copy: 1 - 999 (when optional memory installed)
• Image adjustments: Text + Photo, Photo, Text, Map
• Compression format: MMR/JPEG
• File type: TIFF, PDF, PDF/A-1 , high compression PDF, encrypted PDF, JPEG, XPS
• Scan features: Integrated address book, LDAP, encrypted data transfer, Blank sheet skip
• Original recognition: Text + Photo, Photo, Text, Light Text/ Fine Line, Text (for OCR)
• Max. scan size: A4(Platen), Legal(DP)
• Scan functionalities: Scan-to-e-mail (SMTP), Scan-to-FTP (FTP over SSL), Scan-to-SMBv3, Scan to USB Host, TWAIN scan (USB, network), WSD (WIA) scan (USB, network)
• Scan resolution: 300dpi x 300dpi, 200dpi x 200dpi(Default) , 200dpi x 100dpi , 600dpi x 600dpi, 400dpi x 400dpi , 200dpi x 400dpi
• Scan speed: 40 ipm (300 dpi, A4, B/W, simplex); 23 ipm (300 dpi, A4, colour, simplex), 32 ipm (300 dpi, A4, b/w, duplex), 16 ipm (300 dpi, A4, colour, duplex)
• Standard interface: USB 2.0 (Hi-Speed), USB Host (High Speed), 10 Base-T/100 Base-TX/1000 Base-T, slot for optional SD/SDHC-Card
• Dimensions (W x D x H): 417 x 412 x 437 mm (Main unit)
• Weight (Approx.): 19 kg (Main unit)
• Power consumption: Copying/Printing: 661 W, Ready-mode: 21 W, Sleep-mode: 1 W
• Power source: AC 220 ~ 240 V, 50 Hz
• General memory: Standard 512 MB, max. 1,536 MB
Due to the high demand on courier services during the Christmas period, our standard delivery times may extend. We recommend placing orders as early as possible for pre-Christmas delivery.
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Does the Kyocera Ecosys M2040DN A4 printer scan double-sided?
Yes, this Kyocera printer does support duplex scanning.
Does this Kyocera M2040DN printer allow double sided printing?
Yes, this Kyocera model has duplex printing which allows printing on both sides of the paper.
Can this Kyocera printer print onto A3 paper?
Unfortunately this printer is unable to handle A3 paper.
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.