Kingston SUV500 SATA3 2.5Inch 240GB Solid State Drive
• Powered by a Marvell 88SS1074 controller combined with Next Gen 64-layer 3D TLC NAND Flash for read and write speeds up to 520MB/s and 500MB/s2, this SSD is 10X faster than a traditional hard drive for better performance, ultra-responsive multi-tasking, and an overall faster system. It is also cooler, quieter, and its shock and vibration resistance makes it ideal for notebooks, small form factor PCs, and other mobile computing devices.
• UV500 provides end-to-end data protection using the advanced 256-bit AES Hardware-based encryption and support for Trusted Computing Group (TCG) Opal 2.0 as required by security platforms. Enables the advantage of drive encryption and Data Loss Prevention (DLP) software programs to activate and manage TCG Opal, such as Symantec, McAfee, WinMagic and others. Serves as an important element to security policies when complying with industry standards and global regulations, such as the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
• Provides efficient client upgrades, Windows 10 migrations, and advantages for system builders to extend the life of systems. Accelerate as a boot drive, multitasking workloads, or hosting your most frequently used applications.
• Interface: SATA Rev. 3.0 (6Gb/s) – with backwards compatibility to SATA Rev. 2.0 (3Gb/s)
• Capacity: 240GB
• Controller: Marvell 88SS1074
• NAND: 3D TLC
• Encryption: Encryption Support (AES 256-bit)
• Sequential Read/Write: up to 520/500MB/s
• Maximum 4K Read/Write: up to 79,000/25,000 IOPS
• Power Consumption: 0.195W Idle / 0.5W Avg / 1.17W (MAX) Read / 2.32 W (MAX) Write
• Vibration operating: 2.17G Peak (7–800Hz)
• Vibration non-operating: 20G Peak (10–2000Hz)
• Life expectancy: 1 million hours MTBF
• Total Bytes Written (TBW): 100TB
• Operating temperature: 0°C~70°C
• Storage temperature: -40°C~85°C
• Dimensions: 100.1mm x 69.85mm x 7mm
• Weight: 41g
We can only ship orders to individuals or businesses requiring essential equipment to ensure that they can stay connected, continue working, or study from home. It is your responsibility to only place an order if you fit within this criteria. Please note our standard dispatch and delivery time frames will extend during this period. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.