Kingston DataTraveler 4000 G2 4GB USB Flash Drive
Kingston’s DataTraveler 4000 G2 offers high-end security with FIPS 140-2 Level 3 certification and a tamper-evident seal for physical security to detect and respond to attempts at access, use or modification of the cryptographic module. It safeguards 100 per cent of even the most sensitive data with 256-bit AES hardware-based encryption in XTS mode. For added peace of mind, the drive locks down and reformats after ten failed intrusion attempts and functions in read-only access mode to avoid malware risks.
The drive is available with SafeConsole* management, which allows IT professionals to centrally manage it to meet compliance requirements and provide a higher level of internal support. Activation is easy and can be done manually or with mass deployment tools.
DT4000 G2’s industry-leading NAND and controller design allows for NAND to be interchanged without requalification and certification, so customers can add it to their standards list with confidence.
DT4000 G2 offers impressive SuperSpeed USB 3.0 technology so users don’t have to compromise on speed over security. It’s customisable and available with serial numbering, a custom Product Identifier (PID) and other options to meet most frequently requested corporate IT requirements.
• High-end Security with FIPS 140-2 Level 3 Validation
• 256-bit AES hardware-based encryption
• Complex password protection
• Optional: Management-ready
• High-end FIPS validated security — — 100 per cent of stored data is protected by hardware-based, 256-bit Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) in XTS mode
• Tamper-evident seal — physical security to detect and respond to attempts at physical access, use or modification of the cryptographic module
• USB 3.0 — latest USB standard guarantees backwards compatibility with USB 2.0
• Read-Only Access Mode — when selected, access files in Read-only Mode to avoid potential malware risks
• Enforced password protection — complex password is ?user set with minimum characteristics to prevent ?unauthorised access
• Secure — drive locks down and reformats after 10 intrusion attempts
• Easy to use — no admin rights or application installation required
• Ruggedised — titanium-coated stainless steel casing
• Waterproof3 — protected against water damage
• Customisable4 — preload content, password length, maximum number of password attempts and internal/external serialisation numbering details
• Co-Logo available details
• TAA Compliant
• Guaranteed — five-year warranty with free technical support
• Dimensions: 3.00 x 0.9 x 0.47 (77.9mm x 22mm x 12.05mm)
• Speed2: USB 3.0: 165MB/s read, 22MB/s write
• USB 2.0:4GB–64GB: 30MB/s read, 20MB/s write
• Capacities: 4GB
• Operating Temperature: 32°F to 140°F (0°C to 60°C)
• Storage Temperature: -4°F to 185°F (-20°C to 85°C)