Kingston DataTraveler 16GB microDuo 3C - Dual interface for USB Type-A and Type-C
DataTraveler microDuo 3C has a dual interface that works with both standard USB and USB Type-C ports. It’s an ideal way to provide up to 64GB of extra storage for the latest smartphones, tablets, PCs and Macs, which may have limited expansion ports, and it’s easier than sharing files via online services. It’s plug and play and fast, with speeds of up to 100MB/s read and 15MB/s write, and it has a rotating cap to protect the reversible USB Type-C connector.
• Dual interface accommodates USB Type-A and USB Type-C ports
• Additional storage for newer devices with limited expansion ports
• Fast data transfer speeds of up to 100MB/s read and 15MB/s write
DT microDuo 3C works with newer USB Type-C devices such as smartphones and tablets and is also compatible with USB Type-A ports on existing USB host devices.
up to 64GB of extra storage for the latest smartphones, tablets, PC and Mac computers with Type-C ports.
USB 3.13 performance for speeds of up to 100MB/s and 15MB/s write — so you’re not waiting for content-rich files to transfer.
For your peace of mind, DataTraveler microDuo 3C is backed by a five-year warranty, free technical support and legendary Kingston reliability.
• Capacities: 16GB
• Speed: 16GB — 100MB/s read, 15MB/s write
• Dimensions: 29.94mm x 16.60mm x 8.44mm
• Operating temperature: 0°C to 60°C
• Storage temperature: -20°C to 85°C
• Warranty/support: 5-year warranty with free technical support