DataTraveler 4000 — Managed
Kingston has partnered with BlockMaster to provide greater availability of centrally managed USB drives, making it easier to protect information on the move. BlockMaster's SafeConsole for Kingston enforces full USB management control over an organisation's DataTraveler 4000 — Managed secure Flash drives. The drives must be managed by the SafeConsole for Kingston drive management system. With SafeConsole for Kingston, administrators can enable specific extended DT4000-M features, configure password and device policies, remotely reset passwords, activate audit for compliance and much more. The SafeConsole for Kingston server software is accessed through a standard Web browser and can optionally reflect the corporate directory or organisational unit structure. Each managed DT4000-M securely connects over the Web to the SafeConsole for Kingston server for configuration updates set to its specific assigned group. The ultra-secure DataTraveler 4000-M is FIPS 140-2 Level 2 validated and features 256-bit AES hardware-based encryption in CBC mode. Complex password protection enforces lockdown after a specified number of invalid attempts. DataTraveler 4000 is also rugged and waterproof with a titanium-coated, stainless-steel casing.
• Centrally managed — must be managed by the BlockMaster SafeConsole for Kingston drive management system
• Secure – drive locks down after multiple intrusion attempts as set by SafeConsole for Kingston Security Administrator
• Enforced complex password protection – password is user set with minimum characteristics defined by SafeConsole for Kingston Security Administrator
• Full privacy — 100 per cent of stored data is protected by 256-bit Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) hardware-based encryption
• Customisable3 — hardware parameters such as USB Product Identification (PID), preload content, casing options, add your company's logo
• Tamper-evident — FIPS 140-2 Level 2 validated physical security barrier
• Waterproof — protected against water damage
• Guaranteed — five-year warranty with free technical support
• Ruggedised — waterproof and titanium-coated stainless steel casing
• Hardware designed and assembled in the USA
• FIPS 140-2 Level 2 validated
• TAA-compliantAssembled in the USA
• No passwords stored on device or host+
• Can operate with AutoRun disabled
• Enforces tamper-free AutoRun files
Kingston 32GB DataTraveler 4000 Managed USB Flash drive
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.