Kingston 128GB Class 10 UHS-I MicroSDXC Card
Kingston’s microSDHC/microSDXC Class 10 UHS-I card features Class 10 UHS-I speeds of 45MB/s read and 10MB/s write, making it ideal for photographers who shoot everything from still images to kids and pets in motion. It’s also ideal for cinema-quality HD (1080p) video1 and reduces buffer time between shots when compared to the Class 4 card.
The smallest SD card available, microSDHC/microSDXC Class 10 UHS-I is the standard expandable storage option for many tablets, smartphones and action cameras. It can also be used in conjunction with the optional SD card adapter for standard size SDHC/SDXC host devices.
• Class 10 UHS-I speeds of 45MB/s read and 10MB/s write
• Small form factor
• Durable to protect your photos and videos, even in harsh environments
• Capacities from 8GB–128GB
• UHS-I interface — microSDHC/microSDXC Class 10 UHS-I is ideal for cinema-quality HD video (1080p) and photos of subjects
(kids, pets etc.) in motion
• Range of capacities — To meet your specific needs, Kingston’s microSDHC and microSDXC cards are available in capacities from 8GB to 128GB
• Durable — This versatile card has been tested to be waterproof2, temperature proof3, shock/vibration proof4 and X-ray proof5.
So you can rest assured that your photos, videos and other important files will be protected in harsh environments.
• Guaranteed — For added peace of mind, every Kingston Flash card is covered by a lifetime warranty, free technical support and legendary Kingston reliability.
• Capacity: 128GB
• Performance: 45MB/s read, Class 10, UHS-I: 10MB/s minimum data transfer
• microSDHC Card Dimensions 11mm x 15mm x 1mm
• SD Adapter Dimensions 24mm x 32mm x 2.1mm
• Operating Temperature -25°C to 85°C
• Storage Temperature -40°C to 85°C
• Voltage 3.3V