The DualRole is a perfect companion for MacBook users who need additional USB 3.0 ports for instant connection to peripherals and to connect to a secure wired network using Gigabit Ethernet simultaneously. The DualRole lets you connect and expand various USB peripherals with up to 3-additional USB 3 SuperSpeed ports. Ideal for travel and road warriors.
More SuperSpeed Ports
• Expand and connect more peripherals with 3 additional USB 3.0 SuperSpeed ports. Turn 1 port into 3 when you need it most during your travels.
• DualRole is the perfect tool for the new laptop/tablet hybrids like the Lenovo ThinkPad XI Carbon or Windows Surface Pro. Simply plug DualRole into the USB port to instantly add a Gigabit Ethernet port and three more USB 3.0 ports
Need More Power?
• If you plan on using power-hungry devices– like an external hard drive– check out the Kanex Universal Power Adapter to give your DualRole some extra juice. http://www.elive.co.nz/kanex-ac-adapter-dual-role-hub.php
• Hot swappable plug and play
• Compatible with USB 3.0/ USB 2.0/ USB 1.1 specifications
• Easily connect up to 3 USB devices
• IEEE 802.3, 802.3u, 802.3ab and 802.3az (10BASE-T/100BASE-TX/1000BASE-T) compatible
• Supports both Full-duplex with flow control and Half-duplex with backpressure operation
• Supports twisted pair crossover detection and auto-correction (HP Auto-MDIX)
• Supports Wake-on-LAN
• OS support:Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 Linux kernel 2.6.9 and later MAC OS 10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8
Kanex DualRole 3-Port USB Hub with RJ-45
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.