Jabra Motion UC MS Bluetooth Wireless Mono Headset - Optimised for Microsoft Skype for Business
Bluetooth mono headset with wind noise protection and high-definition sound. Use it in the office or on-the-go. Wear it comfortably throughout your day.
• Get best-in-class sound quality. Built-in motion sensor and advanced microphones adapt the sound to your surroundings. Enjoy crystal clear, high-definition calls even in noisy or windy conditions.
• Get maximum comfort with a behind-the-ear design and flexible materials that hug your ear. Find the perfect fit by adjusting the speaker and flipping it to fit either ear.
Smart Motion Sensor
• Answer calls by simply picking up the headset. When lying still, the motion sensor activates a “Power Nap” mode to save battery. Lift the headset, and it’s ready to go again.
• Compatibility: Bluetooth devices with Bluetooth 4.0 (or lower)
• Security: 128 bit encryption
• Operating range: Up to 100 meters (300 feet) with class 1 devices (e.g. 1 Jabra Link 360 Nano Bluetooth USB
adapter) Up to 10 meters (33 feet) with class 2 devices
• Paired devices: Up to 8, connected to two at the same time (multiuse)
• Talk time: Up to 7 hours
• Standby time: Up to 15 days
• Charging time: 2 hours
• Wearing style: Behind-the-ear wearing style
• Microphone: 2 omnidirectional analog mems mics 2.75 x 1.85 mm, 2 with a wide band response (150Hz – 6.5kHz), Tx: SLR 11 dB +/- 3 dB
• Speaker: Micro dynamic mylar 14.8 x 5.2 mm RLR max -6 dB, RLR min 13 dB, both +/-3dB), 16Ohm @ 1 kHz ,
wide band response receiver (150 Hz – 6.5 kHz)
• Operating temperature -10 C to 55 C
• Storage temperature -20 C to 70 C
• AC power supply: 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz
• Weight: 17.5 g
• Dimensions, main unit: 102 x 14.5 x 70 mm
• Motion UC MS Earset
• Link 360 Bluetooth USB Adapter
• Ear Gels (3 Sizes)
• USB Cable
• Wall Charger (USB)