Jabra Voice 550 UC MS Wired Mono Headset - Optimised for Microsoft Skype for Business
Are you about to deploy Unified Communications? Then you will need the corded Jabra UC VOICE headsets. The headsets are essential in a successful implementation of UC voice technology. They are designed to make it easy for you to deploy Unified Communications and easy for first-time users of UC voice applications to get started. The Jabra UC VOICE headsets are targeted at companies looking for cost-effective quality solutions for large-scale roll out. In other words, it is a small investment that will bring fast returns right from the start.
Easy to Operate
• The intuitive call-control unit on the cord allows for fast user adoption. It is easy to answer, mute and end calls, and adjust the speaker volume. This enables the user to instantly enjoy the benefits of the UC voice applications, thereby increasing the success of your UC implementation.
Crystal Clear Sound
• Jabra UC VOICE headsets feature superior sound clarity – perfect for soft-phone calls, conference calls, video conferencing,
live presentations and other multimedia applications. Wide band sound maximizes the experience of UC voice technology and increases user adoption.
• The microphone comes with a noise-reduction feature, and
the flexible boom arm tip ensures the ideal microphone
placement to decrease background noise.
• Operating System: Windows/Mac
• Connectivity: USB
• Usage: Designed to optimise the experience of using a Unified Communications client, Connects to a PC and can be used to stream music/sound and for voice calls
• Control Centre: Yes
• Jabra Direct: Yes
• Frequency Response: Wideband
• Noise Protection: Peak stop
• Digital Signal Processing: Yes
• Listening Mode: One ear
• Microphone Type: Noise-cancelling
• Microphone Sensitivity: Standard (E-STD)
• Boom-Arm Type: Flex
• Mute function: Yes
• Wearing Style: Headband
• Ear Cushion Type: Leatherette L